Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Frogster

Reaction score
Wow, we're now up to 30 pages in this thread. Can't believe how much we've all accomplished by helping each other out. It's like we all got our own MuppetCentral Radio. Pretty cool.

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Sylinde Bren said:
Does anyone have any of the following Fraggle songs they can send me at KPrydeX@aol.com ? I'd be very appreciative. :smile:

from Season 1:

Listen To Convincing John (Do Eat Towers)
World's Oldest Fraggle Boogie (Wo-Wo!)
Just A Little Wimp

from Season 2:

Doozer Building Song (Building Shapes In The Air)

from Season 3:

Do You Want It? (Get Out of Our Way!)
A Friend Is A Friend
Da Rules (World's Oldest Fraggle's Rap)
Yes Sir, No Sir
Anything At All

from Season 4:

Sleeping & Dreaming (Leaping & Screaming)
Cantus Entrance (from ep. Junior Faces The Music)

from Season 5:

Sing That Law Again
I Give To Thee
I have...

" A Time To Break and Build " from Season 5

I never heard of the " Buliding Shapes In The Air " song, but would like to have it if anyone else has it.

I have Cantus enterance. " Let Me Be Your Song " If that's the one you're talking about from " the Minstrals. "

I have " Walking Talking Breathing Ball Of Fire "from " Juniour Faces The Music. "

I don't Have Sing " That Law Again " but really want it if anyoen else has it.

I have alot more to if you want the list PM me and I'll give it to you.

I want ... all the other songs I didn't meantion if anyoen has it, from her request list above.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Thanks Frogster. I got most of the same ones you sent to everyone. I had already had the Muppet's go to Disney and all so I got rid of them and kept the ones I didn't have. I loved them all. Beth do you have your SS songs up yet?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Frogster said:
Wow, we're now up to 30 pages in this thread. Can't believe how much we've all accomplished by helping each other out. It's like we all got our own MuppetCentral Radio. Pretty cool.
Thanks Luke for all those songs I recieved. Some of them were ones I've wated for a long, long time!

See youa round.

Beau

Beth C

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Thanks Frogster. I got most of the same ones you sent to everyone. I had already had the Muppet's go to Disney and all so I got rid of them and kept the ones I didn't have. I loved them all. Beth do you have your SS songs up yet?

No, not yet, but I will on Sunday. I'm gonna have a lot of free time then. I'll get them posted!

~Beth C

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ok. New wish list.

We Got Ellegence
Translyvania 1-2-3
I got a lovely bunch of coconuts
We are of to see the wizard
Anything sung by Dr Teeh
Anythign sung by scooter, or janice
Any Muppet Baby songs

Erine81981

Reaction score
I know that this is mostly just muppets songs but does anyone have any of the songs or the soundtrack of "The Wiz" movie? Its the black version of "The Wizard of Oz" movie.

T-Bird Chick

Reaction score
I have the muppets wizard of oz. If anyone wants it PM me or IM me. I have AIM so look on my profile for my Screen Name

Erine81981

Reaction score
I would if I didn't have it already. Its ok but I really would of loved to of heard Dr. Teeth singing in "Nap Time" other then it being intermental. It ok but I wished they could of had the Mayhem band singing some songs from the Wizard of Oz.