Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
I can get you these soon, Kim.

Hi... Few more I'd like now that I've sorted my Muppet music folders.

Sleep By The Light Of The Moon.
Dixie Wailin'.
Ragtime Queen.
Muck And Goo.
True Blue Miracle from Christmas Eve on Sesame Street.
When The River Meets The Sea.
I can get you these; do you mind if there's dialogue in a couple of them? Also, were you looking for the Emmit Otter version of River Meets the Sea, or the John Denver version? Because the John Denver version I only have in m4a, or iPod/iTunes format.

Jingle Bell Rock from MFC.
Would you prefer with Robin and Kermit's dialogue from MFC at the beginning, or without?

Together Again.
The First Time It Happens.
Just One Person sung by Burnadette Peters.
Which version of Bernadette's Just One person would you like? From the Muppet Hits 2 album or straight from the episode? I have both.

Music Box.
Keep Christmas With You, preferably from Christmas Eve on Sesame Street.
I've got two versions of Music Box, with dialogue and without. Let me know which one you'd prefer. And is the version of "Keep Christmas With You" from Christmas Eve on SS the one with Hoots? Because that's

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Kim... Lemme address the easy ones first.
When The River Meets The Sea, yes, I'd prefer the version from Emmet Otter's Jugband Christmas.
Jingle Bell Rock with dialogue/Jingle Bells by Robin and Kermit is perfect.
Just One Person from the Burnadette Peters TMS episode please.
Music Box, send both to hear them as I'm not really familiar with that song, heard it as instrumental background on Muppetcast.
Keep Christmas With You with Hoots is from the Elmo Saves Christmas Holiday Favorites album, I'm looking for the original from CEOSST.

As for the others you say have some dialogue, what specifically are you refering to?
If it's the exchanges between Big Bird and Oscar in True Blue Miracle, then I'd definitely want that included.

Hope this is OK, LMK if you have any other questions.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Kyle - Sure! It's kgyorkos@gmail.com.

Ed - When I mentioned dialogue I specifically meant in "Dixie Wailin'" and "Ragtime Queen". Both bits are at the beginning; the latter is Mokey talking to the doll she's making, while the dialogue in Dixie Wailin' is Red, Gobo and Junior voicing their opinions on Boober's funeral dirge.

-Kim

Erine81981

Reaction score
Thanks Kim. I need some help. I just recording the opening of the "IAVMMCM" and where does Phil's version come to a stop?

The Count said:
Jingle Bell Rock with dialogue/Jingle Bells by Robin and Kermit is perfect.
And i have a clear version of "Jingle Bells/Jingle Bell Rock" from a Nick at Night CD if anyone would like that version better then having the version from the speical.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Hey, just had a small accident, and deleted two of my MP3s. Could someone please send me Dreamgirl Lover and Doozer Knitting Song? Thanks muchly!
:smirk:
:excited:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Kim... Sorry, didn't know you were talking about the dialogue in Dixie Wailin' and Ragtime Queen. Sure, it's OK, please send when you got 'em ready. LMK if you need my Email addy, it's somewhere in this thread, but I can give it to you if it helps save some time.

Take care and good night.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Oh well. I've already sent it to you. I'm just one of those that likes to get it just like Phil has it on his.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/gpidi4

Here's two songs that are from "A Muppet Family Christmas" that were from a "Nick At Night" Christmas CD that had these two songs.

"We Need a Little Christmas"

"Jingle Bells/Jingle Bell Rock"

So these two are really two songs that were in the speical but never made into an album.

Edit: Does anyone have the album "Favorite Songs from Jim Henson's Muppets?"

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Hi Kim... Sorry, didn't know you were talking about the dialogue in Dixie Wailin' and Ragtime Queen. Sure, it's OK, please send when you got 'em ready. LMK if you need my Email addy, it's somewhere in this thread, but I can give it to you if it helps save some time.

Take care and good night.
Yeah, I'm going to need your email address. My mom and I are putting a dent in our Christmas shopping today, so I might not get these to you until late this afternoon or evening.

-Kim