Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

christyb

Reaction score
Count: I will as soon as I get my files in order...which means as soon as I drag out my external hard drive. :smile:

dabauckham

Reaction score
Hey, just had a small accident, and deleted two of my MP3s. Could someone please send me Dreamgirl Lover and Doozer Knitting Song? Thanks muchly!
:smirk:
:excited:
Kate,

I just sent you the Doozer Knitting Song, but don't have the other one.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I got my Sesame Street Live: Let's Be Friends cast recording today so if anyone wants a copy, drop me a note. I got the CD for $5 thanks to everyone being on Amazon.com on cyber-Monday and not bidding against me! :smile:

I do not want a copy, but I would love to have the COunt's version of Count it Higher from the soundtrack, if you can.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/gpidi4

Here's two songs that are from "A Muppet Family Christmas" that were from a "Nick At Night" Christmas CD that had these two songs.

"We Need a Little Christmas"

"Jingle Bells/Jingle Bell Rock"

So these two are really two songs that were in the speical but never made into an album.
Unfortunately, this link is broken. Can I have Jingle Bell Rock, and if possible the Sesame Street gang singing Deck the Halls?

Telly

Reaction score
Does anyone have "Things That I Remember" from Sesame Street?

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I thought I had the song "Everyone matters" from IAVMMCM but I do not! If someone could please send it to me that would be great! I need it to complete my muppet christmas playlist on the iPod.

(Send me a message for the email address)

Erine81981

Reaction score
Unfortunately, this link is broken. Can I have Jingle Bell Rock, and if possible the Sesame Street gang singing Deck the Halls?
Try it again DTeeth. It worked for me. And i'll send you the Sesame Street Deck the Halls song too.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So uh... Any help/takers in getting the songs I requested back this past weekend? If you need reminding of my list of Muppet songs, LMK and I'll dig 'em up to try and get the ones asked for.
Thanks, hope to hear from you MUP3 traders soonish.