Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

anytimepally

Reaction score
"Old Friends, New Friends" I first heard it on The Muppet Family Christmas towards the end. Otherwise I think it might've been on one of the Sesame Street Christmas albums.
I have the Medley it's in from Muppet Family Christmas and The Christmas Toy version.. you want both?

Larxene

Reaction score
Heeeeey everybodeeeeeeeeee.

I got my Sesame Street Live: Let's Be Friends cast recording today so if anyone wants a copy, drop me a note. I got the CD for $5 thanks to everyone being on Amazon.com on cyber-Monday and not bidding against me! :smile:

Does anyone have the other Sesame Street Live CDs?

Maestro

Reaction score
Thanks alot dabauckham! My SS MUP3 collection is now almost complete!

Curtis

Reaction score
Eight little notes

several years ago i had the pleasure to fly from Hamburg Germany to somewhere in the USA and I found a Muppet character, i thought it was Fozzy Bear, but that might be wrong, singin a little ditty about Beethoven and eight little notes. I think it played every hour or so on the airplane and i was lucky enough to hear it twelve or thirteen times. I was hoping to learn how to find it and possibly obtain a copy for my personal pleasure.
AS i read some of the postings herein, it looked like someone associated with this site has beaucoup song recordings and I was hoping someone would teach me how to find this.
Thanks I hope
:sympathy:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Hey Larxene, I would love to request that album you just did. "Sesame Street Live" Let's Be Friends. Thanks.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh, sorry then. But uh, please do, no better way to start compiling a Muppet Christmas CD.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Does anyone have "Keep Christmas With You (All Through the Year)" from "Merry Christmas from Sesame Street" album?