Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

dabauckham

Reaction score
I almost feel guilty to keep asking for music, but I was wondering if anyone has a few tracks off of The Sesame Street Fairy Tale Album LP. Namely: "The Brothers Who Always Complained" (Ernie and Bert), "Goldilocks and the Three Bears" (the Count), and "The Princess and the Pea" (Grover).

I'm also looking for "Feeling Good/Feeling Bad" with Ernie and Bert on the Let Your Feelings Show LP.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help. Sorry to keep requesting songs. I just like so much of this classic stuff. :smile:

anytimepally

Reaction score
I do have the Fairy Tale Album, but I have to warn you.. of all my LP rips, it's the worst quality.. still very listenable, but it does get grainy at times.. it'll be on the way soon

and if you find "Feeling Good/Feeling Bad," I'd like a copy of that as well

dabauckham

Reaction score
Awesome - thanks again. I don't mind if it's not tip-top quality as long as it's listenable!

And if anyone else has "Feeling Good/Feeling Bad" or, for that matter any Ernie and Bert songs/bits off of At Home With Ernie and Bert, my e-mail is: dabauckham@yahoo.com

It's so frustrating to me that they put bits of the classic "Ernie plays the drums" into the Sesame Street Theme Remix by Ursula 1000 on "Songs from the Street" but never released the actual skit onto CD. Oh well. :smile: :smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Yo anytimepally. Would it be bad for me to ask for the Fairy Tale album too?

anytimepally

Reaction score
SarahOnBway said:
My I Love My Elbows has gone MIA, can anyone send me a copy?
this is on the way!

Erine81981 said:
Yo anytimepally. Would it be bad for me to ask for the Fairy Tale album too?
of course not.. I'll get it to you ASAP.. and thanks for the MP3s! :sing:

dabauckham

Reaction score
Yes, thanks Randall and Kyle. You guys have been most generous. Let me know if there's some way I can return the favor.

anytimepally

Reaction score
does anyone have an MP3 of "The Moon Shines"? It's an animation that was released on Sleepytime Songs & Stories with Jerry Nelson singing.. I have a copy of the Herry & Zoe version from Sesame Street Season 33, but I'd like the other version as well if anyone has it. Thanks! :smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Just wondering ATP do you have a list of what you got? I'm still working on the list I have but I'll post it soon. Just wanted to know.