Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

dabauckham

Reaction score
I just wanted to give a HUGE thanks to Kyle (Erine81981) and Randal (anytimepally) for the albums: Bert and Ernie's Sing-Along and On the Street Where We Live. I can't believe you responded so quickly! You all are amazing! :excited:

The other main one I'm looking for is the At home with Ernie and Bert LP I mentioned.

Thanks again, guys.

David

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
anyway i can get the version of rainbow connection by steve withmire also there is one by kermit from the muppet show with a female guest start im looking for

Frogster

Reaction score
I could really, really, really, really, really, REALLY use the following songs... :stick_out_tongue: :frown:

Dance Myself To Sleep
But I Like You
Don't Want To Live On The Moon
Wet Paint
Imagine That
Frogs In The Glen

I'm sure most of you know it by now, but what the heck... lucasbervin@yahoo.com. Thanks! :smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hey Luke, just sent "Dance Myself to Sleep" and "Don't Want to Live On The Moon."

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
Hey Frogster I can send you Wet Paint, but I'm off to work. If you still don't have it by 6 (when I'm home), I'll send it to you!

anytimepally

Reaction score
Frogster said:
I could really, really, really, really, really, REALLY use the following songs... :stick_out_tongue: :frown:

But I Like You
Imagine That
Frogs In The Glen
these three are on the way! :sing:

also, which "Wet Paint" are you looking for? the one by How Now Brown Cow & the Moo Wave from Sesame Road or the one by Calypso Calloway from Signs!?

dabauckham

Reaction score
This is probably wishful thinking on my part, but does anyone know if an audio recording of "Danny Boy" as performed by Beaker, Animal, and the Swedish Chef is available? I heard this on MC radio, and it was one of the funniest things that I have ever heard. :smile:

I read that it was from the UK spot on episode 520 of TMS (w. Wally Boag).

Cheers,

David

anytimepally

Reaction score
dabauckham said:
This is probably wishful thinking on my part, but does anyone know if an audio recording of "Danny Boy" as performed by Beaker, Animal, and the Swedish Chef is available? I heard this on MC radio, and it was one of the funniest things that I have ever heard. :smile:

I read that it was from the UK spot on episode 520 of TMS (w. Wally Boag).

Cheers,

David
already on the way! :sing: