Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Telly

Reaction score
Thank you Sarah! I got the MP3!!!!!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank yoU!

anytimepally

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
This is what I'm looking for.

Fraggle Rock "Perfect Harmony" (the Album)
I have seven of the songs from the Perfect Harmony Album.. they're on the way! :sing:

Erine81981

Reaction score
SarahOnBway said:
Aww thanks Ernie!!! Lemme know if you're looking for anything I might have.
Welcome Sara. Did you get those songs ok?

anytimepally said:
I have seven of the songs from the Perfect Harmony Album.. they're on the way! :sing:
Thanks Anytimepally. If there is anything your looking for let me know.

dabauckham

Reaction score
MY WISH LIST and how to access classic MERRY CHRISTMAS from SESAME STREET

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for some old-school Sesame Street music in the hopes that someone here has converted their LPs to digital. What I really want is:

Bert and Ernie Sing-Along (1975) (especially the classic "I refuse to sing along" duet between Bert and Ernie)

On the Street Where We Live (Block Party!) (1978) (especially Oscar's "Who wants to go to a party", David's "Shim Sham Jamboree", and Gordon's "Soul Food")

At Home with Ernie and Bert (1979) (especially "Ernie plays his drums", "Bert's nap", and "Life without Bert")

Any and all tracks from these albums would be awesome if anyone has them or knows how I could get a hold of them digitally. I do know how to access the classic 1975 Merry Christmas from Sesame Street LP digitally, if anyone needs that. Once I've reached 10 posts, I can send the link if anyone is interested. Just let me know.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me out. :smile: :stick_out_tongue: :frown:

-David

anytimepally

Reaction score
dabauckham said:
On the Street Where We Live (Block Party!) (1978) (especially Oscar's "Who wants to go to a party", David's "Shim Sham Jamboree", and Gordon's "Soul Food")

-David
I have this one.. just let me know where to send it :smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Welcome dabauckham. Sorry I already sent you both but oh well.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Wow Randal, I've never even heard of that one before! Is there any way you can put it on You Send It or something? It's allright if you prefer not to though. Thanks.