Little things we've noticed

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Absolutely. I don't want to say he gets sloppy, but the movements feel very "erratic" and not fluid as he is with Telly.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Perhaps working a rather erratic and high-strung character like Telly, or a character like Snuffy who requires really big sweeping movements with that snuffle of his, he's become acclimated to such that it sort of has an effect on other characters he performs, which draws more attention to the movements . . . I suppose in a way similar to how some other performers like Frank have spoken about when it comes to right-handers getting a little too caught up in what their doing that the right hand ends up upstaging the character itself (something Caroll and others have even attested to that Frank had a tendancy to really hold an iron grip on their right hands when performing a character like Cookie Monster, for example).

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Half the time it’s really just the mouth and head moving up and down at a specific rapid speed far as Marty goes with the rod puppets.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
It took me awhile to spot, but I noticed the male contest sweats after Don points out having to eat the foods…. Almost like he thought he was just in the show to name the food.

On that subject, I would have eaten all of them minus the squash. Can’t stand the flavor and texture.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Squash casserole is really good though . . . when prepared right.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
One thing I always thought about Washington’s father’s cherry tree orchard is how similar it looks to the vicarage orchard that Trevor the traction engine lives in in Thomas and Friends (season 2 in particular):

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
As of last night, 1 person from each show spoofed in this bit:
Has been a contestant on the Masked Singer.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Another example of how "erratic" Marty could get at times, like seriously, this dad was really getting into that song like apparently the dancers of SOLID GOLD would to "the most undanceable songs ever recorded."

On another note, I never really cared for this version of the song with the added backing vocals.

And does anybody else besides me find the dad looks like Woody Allen, especially after his hair is mussed?