Little things we've noticed

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Considering how much they save at the workshop, I'm not surprised at all. The clothes don't really deteriorate the way the puppets do, so there's a longer shelf-life for them.
Wow that’s an interesting perspective now looking at it.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I’ll be honest, I was hoping that Fat Blue character would have a name because it seems like just an easy cop-out to have a completely nameless Monotone alongside two other named characters, especially considering they were in a major episode, but from reading the episode table guide, it appears he doesn’t. Oh well.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I’ll be honest, I was hoping that Fat Blue character would have a name because it seems like just an easy cop-out to have a completely nameless Monotone alongside two other named characters, especially considering they were in a major episode, but from reading the episode table guide, it appears he doesn’t. Oh well.
I’m wondering why they didn’t have Jeff Moss dub over Kevin’s Big Jeffy.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I was wondering the same thing! Especially since Moss partially wrote “Rock ‘N Roll Star.” Maybe they just didn’t consider it yet.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I was wondering the same thing! Especially since Moss partially wrote “Rock ‘N Roll Star.” Maybe they just didn’t consider it yet.
Or maybe Jeff Moss wasn’t available, I remember one of my friends that visited the set of Sesame Street and John Kennedy performed Elmo for them because Kevin wasn’t there.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
Earlier today, I was watching the Mural Painting 16 segment on YouTube, and I saw something peering from behind the 6, with a few straight lines. I looked in the comments and saw someone say they just slapped a 6 over the 15 mural. Then I saw a picture of the 15 mural segment on Muppet Wiki, and saw what appeared to be the remains of a 4 behind the 5...

And then it hit me, these segments all used the same mural, just lazily slapping a new number on it (although, I haven't checked if this remains true with 17-19, as those used a different template from 14-16).

DatH

Reaction score
In older segments with Big Bird (I think pre mid 1990s), I noticed he typically preens himself like an actual bird in spare moments. Found that neat
Also something I noticed become less common: his trademark snoring