Little things we've noticed

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I mean it’s certainly not the first time we would see insert-only characters have a major story on the street.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I mean it’s certainly not the first time we would see insert-only characters have a major story on the street.
I just meant with having the characters in their classic outfits and having all four there.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
It would have been a pleasure to see all four, but I doubt they’d still have their hippie garb. It was pretty much dated by then.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
It would have been a pleasure to see all four, but I doubt they’d still have their hippie garb. It was pretty much dated by then.
Oh, I was referring to the video rock ‘n’ roll of how much the workshop did put Little Jerry and the Monotones in their hippy outfits now last time.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Oh, my bad! Thought you meant the episode (it has been a long week, lol).

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Oh, I was referring to the video rock ‘n’ roll of how much the workshop did put Little Jerry and the Monotones in their hippy outfits now last time.
I mean, they were acting like "Telephone Rock" was happening at the the same time, so they had to try and keep the look consistent.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I’m just surprised the hippie outfits were still in usable condition.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I mean, they’re Anything Muppets. The clothes I’m sure are tucked away neatly and safe.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I’m just surprised the hippie outfits were still in usable condition.
Considering how much they save at the workshop, I'm not surprised at all. The clothes don't really deteriorate the way the puppets do, so there's a longer shelf-life for them.