Learn Something New Everyday Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I have no gaydar. Heck, there's been many straight men I've mistaken for being gay because of their flamboyant personalities or personas, like Greg Proops, Prince, and even Doug Walker. I also once thought Hayden Panettierre was a lesbian just because she called another girl hot.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Cooper Barnes, Captain Man from Henry Danger, played Elmo in this offensive parody:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Chuck Berry once had his own theme park called Berryland.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Don Pardo, famously known for being the original announcer on Saturday Night Live, narrated these PSA announcements:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
For years balloons used to freak me out when they pop. Sounds like a gunshot. We recently had a party for my wife’s 50th birthday with fifty balloons. Now, how do you get rid of balloons without popping them?

you take a scissor, and cut through the knot. That lets the air out slowly without the loud bang.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
The Mylar ones aren’t bad, but the latex ones, look out!
That Sesame clip of Ernie counting his balloons, and Grover popping them, I always turned the volume down.

like I mentioned before, when I was little, I hated loud noises, especially balloon pops.

So what did I do? I joined a band!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
There's an actual reason why Billie Eilish always dresses in over-sized, masculine clothing: so the freaks and creeps out there can't see her body and therefore sexualize her.

Respect.