Kermit's Christmas Capers coming this December

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Disney should hire me to help them gain exposure for the Muppets. I expose myself all the time!

Well, I mean I expose my work--Muley stuff, y'know? Any opening at all and I throw him out there!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Hmmm... a throwback to the glory days of the Muppet show type spcials, eh? With the mixed quality of the last 2 TV films (I thought VMX was very good, and Oz... at best it needed a LOT of work), It'll be nice to see a low-key half hour to an hour special. Too bad the Muppets have been ruthlessly split up, though. Could you imagine a new muppet special with Fraggles and Sesame Street monsters, and Bear? That would be pretty great.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
Hmmm... a throwback to the glory days of the Muppet show type spcials, eh? With the mixed quality of the last 2 TV films (I thought VMX was very good, and Oz... at best it needed a LOT of work), It'll be nice to see a low-key half hour to an hour special. Too bad the Muppets have been ruthlessly split up, though. Could you imagine a new muppet special with Fraggles and Sesame Street monsters, and Bear? That would be pretty great.
Yep it would. Maybe they'll talk about them or something in the speical.

unclematt

Reaction score
you never know what can happen. If Disney really wanted them together, Disney is one of the few companies that could make it get done.

beaker

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
I agree, its a shame...but for the survival of the franchises maybe it was good. I mean you really think we'd get a Fraggle film if JHC was handling all the franchises? Im hoping they will get representitives(muppet delegates?) from all the Muppet franchises other thanthe Muppets for Kermit's Roast special. To not would just be history revisionism, plain and simple.

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
i can't wait for this to come to my television set kermit's christmas capers. i thought is a mystery.

Rugby

Reaction score
This is awesome news and it's great that someone at Disney 'gets it' about the Muppets and Christmas and how they are a perfect fit together and a tradition to many families at Christmas time. It's almost like they consulted me before making the announement. I have always viewed the Muppets and Christmas as something special and near and dear to my heart. I also don't mind that it's a low key 'special' rather than a full blown movie. Those are the best Christmas shows to me anyway.

NOW IF WE COULD ONLY GET THE CHRISTMAS TOY ON REGION 1 DVD. THEN MY WORLD WILL BE COMPLETE. [\capslock]

Telly

Reaction score
With all of the changes over at Disney, is this still happening? :embarrassed: