• Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help.
  • Sesame moves to HBO Max
    Sesame Street is moving to the new HBO Max streaming service for Seasons 51-55. HBO Max will also stream a broad collection of classic episodes from the past 50 years.
  • 50 Years and Counting
    Read our review and discuss with fans the highly anticipated Sesame Street "50 Years and Counting" DVD set from Shout Factory featuring over five hours of beloved moments.
  • "Muppets Now" announced for Disney+
    It's finally official. A new, unscripted short-form series, “Muppets Now”, is coming to Disney+ in 2020. Let us know your thoughts on the Muppets big announcement.
  • The Dark Crystal: "Age of Resistance"
    After a 36 year wait, return to the great conjunction. The Dark Crystal "Age of Resistance" is a mesmerizing and beautiful prequel series now on Netflix. Renew your essence today.
  • Music is Everywhere
    Muppet Central Radio is now on TorontoCast, TuneIn and Apple Music. Listen to Muppet music 24/7 wherever you go with TuneIn and Apple apps and devices.

Kermit's Christmas Capers coming this December

Erine81981

Reaction score
Can't wait! WOOOOOOOOO!!! Come on Muppets you can sing alot better then that. I think it would be cool to see Fozzie's Mom again in this speical or any of the other muppet characters but knowing all it won't ever happen at that. But until then bring on the christmas speicals.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I am sooo getting someone to film this for me!

If it's in line with Muppet Family Christmas I'm all over it!

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
I am sooo getting someone to film this for me!

If it's in line with Muppet Family Christmas I'm all over it!

i'll do it for you if play for shipping and my time

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
This is very good news! I'm looking forward to it.

Though, I hope they don't get caught in the Christmas-n-that's-it movies; but, with a fun film like Mup's Oz--I don't think we have any worries!

GO MUPPETS! HI-HO HO HO!

Beauregard

Reaction score
This is being released on BBC television as well as american?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
This is being released on BBC television as well as american?
If it's being shown on there it will have to be some good Muppet Stuff.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Which must mean it's good...look:

According to the BBC's new Christmas brochure, they will be showing a show called Kermit's Christmas Capers this year. No news on what the show is about yet. Is it an old show, or a new one?