Kermit's 50th Anniversary World Tour

Erine81981

Reaction score
Is it right that Kermit is visiting Kermit Texas on the 14 - 16 of October. If so I'm going. I know that!

Ktowncoach

Reaction score
Ernie

Ernie Kermit will be in Kermit Texas October 14 and 15. the 14th being the big day with most of the festivities planned.
If you need info just private me. I have kept up with Keen interest all of the proceedings here.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there are any plans on kermit coming to Australia? that would be great!

unclematt

Reaction score
I would imagine he would be making a stop in Australia though I dont know for sure. It seems like he is stopping in alot of the big cities, I would think Sydney qualifies.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
unclematt said:
Prawn if Krermit comes to Illinois we should plan on meeting at the event.
Amen to that, we also have to get Lisa, RedDragon, Kim, and all those other Illinois members here.:big_grin:

unclematt

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
Amen to that, we also have to get Lisa, RedDragon, Kim, and all those other Illinois members here.:big_grin:
I'm down for that

theprawncracker

Reaction score
News for Illinois peoples!!!

On the Kermit's 50th website at muppets.com, it said he's going to Chicago!!! Woo!!! This is exciting!

DannyRWW

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
News for Illinois peoples!!!

On the Kermit's 50th website at muppets.com, it said he's going to Chicago!!! Woo!!! This is exciting!
I'm excited about this but getting impatient for more info.

Erine81981

Reaction score
There was a number I could call for the Kermit Texas thing but I don't want to have to call and get a bill for calling and having to pay for it just to get some info it Kermit is going to be taking pictures or it Steve is going to do some autographs or what? I would love to know so I can be ready if I'm going to head down there. So if anyone know anything about that PM me.

Xela

Reaction score
I'd like to see him while he's in Florida...but I probably won't make it...:frown: