Kermit's 50th Anniversary World Tour

mikebennidict

Reaction score
I wonder if He'll visit Mew Mexico if he hasn't already as visit Jim's ranch since his ashes were scattered there?

unclematt

Reaction score
mikebennidict said:
I wonder if He'll visit Mew Mexico if he hasn't already as visit Jim's ranch since his ashes were scattered there?
That would be quite a sentimental visit. I think Jim deserves it.

PhiNuBlue

Reaction score
Hey guys I just ran across this on the net and I thought I would let you all know.

http://www.siouxcityjournal.com/art...nt/local/2babbce8659b4ed5862570bd0017bf6e.txt

Nov. 25: Jim Brickman, the pianist known for such songs as "Valentine," brings Lila McCann and others to the Orpheum for his holiday show. He, too, will do other hits, then swing into the season with a series of songs from his holiday album, "Peace." There's the hint, too, that he'll duet with Kermit the Frog on "Rainbow Connection." Time: 8 p.m. Location: Orpheum Theatre.

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
PhiNuBlue said:
Nov. 25: Jim Brickman, the pianist known for such songs as "Valentine," brings Lila McCann and others to the Orpheum for his holiday show. There's the hint, too, that he'll duet with Kermit the Frog on "Rainbow Connection." Time: 8 p.m. Location: Orpheum Theatre.
They did this at the Stamp Ceremony. I have about a 3 minute mpeg of it. I'll try to find somewhere I can post it.

:stick_out_tongue:

PhiNuBlue

Reaction score
whoops it must have been an older article than I thought but I was sure it was a Nov. date but I would love to see the video!

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
I'm sorry... I guess I wasn't clear. They may be doing it AGAIN at the Orpheum, but they've also done it before at the Stamp Ceremony.

Sorry if there was any confusion.

PhiNuBlue

Reaction score
Ohhhhhhhhhh well I dunno. I don't even live near there. I live near Chicago...that's the visit I am waiting for! I just happened to run across it on the internet and thought I would post for people that live near there. Everyone should get a chance to see Kermit!!!!! :smile:

unclematt

Reaction score
Was Once Ernie said:
They did this at the Stamp Ceremony. I have about a 3 minute mpeg of it. I'll try to find somewhere I can post it.

Sounds excellent