Kermie's Girl (ushy-gushy fanfic)

christyb

Reaction score
I agree. More please! We're getting old in here. :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... What to do seeing as how the story's hit a stall in the wall... See the small ball crawl through the hall after bouncing off of the wall, give a call, y'all?
Nah, skip it... Catherine/Ru whoever you are... Please come back and post more of your masterpiece!

Java

Reaction score
I had hoped I would of had more to catch up on in this story. But I know how real life goes and will enjoy more when you get the chance. This last chapter was wonderful!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Waiting for more story to get posted... Good thing the other tales of fiction are starting to pick up some steam in terms of getting posted.
Come on Cath, you don't want to have your masterpiece buried under all the new yarns again... Please, post more soon.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ru, Ru, Ru! If you get a chance (and if you have these files in a word or similar format) can you e-mail me a copy of all your stories so I can get a little reading done? beauregard97@gmail.com is the e-mail address.

Thank you!

Beauster

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Sigh... Just a bit of the blahs since I'm not sure what I want to create on my own. Maybe a new chapter for this thrilling magnum opus from the font of Featheringill will help cheer me up.
And hope you've gotten the messages I've sent you Ru.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Hey guys! Sorry I've been AWOL, but I'll be back soon with a new installment!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Certainly hope another installment will come soon... As soon as you can though. Hope you got the messages I sent, and LMK if you need help with anything. We'll talk when you get a breather from being back after so long a stroll down that thing we call "a life".
*Leaves mug of hot chocolate for Cath.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK Ru... You updated Somebody's Getting Married... And what a great update it was witnessing the MB segment with the puppet versions of the babies themselves. Then you hit us with a mammoth new chapter for Getting Swamped, such a thrill to see the flashback and the present merging at the same time.
But you must definitively update this, your best known and best loved work of fanfiction. If not... Well, I won't be held responsible for the barrage of water balloons and streams shot from Beth's Super Soakers.

You've been warned... Now please... Complete the trifecta! In other words...
More please!!!

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Is working! Is working! Hope to post very soon!