MrsPepper
Well-Known Member
- Joined
- Dec 23, 2004
- Messages
- 4,333
- Reaction score
- 76
Riddle me this:
How come I can't find the Old School set anywhere, not even Wal-Mart?
How come Costco has to torture me, by a) NOT having this set, but b) having "The Best of Elmo's World" box set?
Not exactly what I was looking for. Costco is just taunting me now. 
Maybe it's cause I'm Canadian? Maybe I'm not meant to have this set, and the Wal-Mart electronics department workers are secretly having a laugh everytime I walk in there and leave empty handed? Maybe it's fate? Bad timing? I don't know!!
But it's driving me crazy.
How come I can't find the Old School set anywhere, not even Wal-Mart?
How come Costco has to torture me, by a) NOT having this set, but b) having "The Best of Elmo's World" box set?
Not exactly what I was looking for. Costco is just taunting me now. 
Maybe it's cause I'm Canadian? Maybe I'm not meant to have this set, and the Wal-Mart electronics department workers are secretly having a laugh everytime I walk in there and leave empty handed? Maybe it's fate? Bad timing? I don't know!!
But it's driving me crazy.
Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
FIFA World Cup 2026 Final Halftime Show
The Muppet Show
Sesame Street Classics on YouTube
Back to the Rock Season 2
Sesame Street debuts on Netflix
Sam and Friends Book
Jim Henson Idea Man
Bear arrives on Disney+

Canadian Sesame came much later. You think it would be here but it's not! Hopefully I'll find it soon >: D
Have you been able to find it?