JHC planning Dark Crystal sequel

Should JHC make a sequel to the Dark Crystal?

• Yes, take advantage of the new technology

Votes: 43 65.2%
  • No, don't mess with the magic of the original

Votes: 23 34.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lazarus

Reaction score
I still would go see it, but I wish they would just stick to old fashioned sets and puppets rather the CG.

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Im desperate to find out more about this film. Can anyone tell me were I can see what the characters look like ?

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
the movie is going to be set hundreds of years after the first? Either gelflings live longer than i thought or jen and keira(sorry if i missplelled that) are dead:confused: :crazy: :crazy:

Laszlo

Reaction score
crazed gonzo fa said:
the movie is going to be set hundreds of years after the first? Either gelflings live longer than i thought or jen and keira(sorry if i missplelled that) are dead:confused: :crazy: :crazy:
Gelflings live several hundred years. Jen & Kira are old now.

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Can anyone explain why Jen has a patch of blue skin on his forehead? Is it some sort of birth mark or a scar?

LadyVader

Reaction score
???

:confused: When did disney get the TDC there not muppets???:confused:

Laszlo

Reaction score
crazed gonzo fa said:
Can anyone explain why Jen has a patch of blue skin on his forehead? Is it some sort of birth mark or a scar?
This was Frouds design. Originally Jen was completely blue.

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
I had this weird dream last night that I was watching "The Power of the Dark Crystal". I regret that I don't remember much except that Jen had a son named Heerrong or somthing like that. Weird huh?

Mystic Master

Reaction score
Its hard to imagine a DC movie without characters like the Mystics, and others from the original movie, I guess its one of those wait-and-see films. If the movie contained both puppets and CGI (Star Wars quality) I think it would turn out nicely. I would also like some action figures from the movie, and hopefully a "flashback" series of figures from the original DC as well...