Jerry Nelson Recasts

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
He is a nice fellow. I've had some chat contact with him via PM.
He has the season one TMS set and he thinks it's a crime that they've edited some parts of Jim's puppetry TV series. I know there's really nothing we could do about the technicality of the music rights laws but I felt so pleased to hear him profess his personal disapproval.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Yeah, it's Jerry...and I was here when he was online and posting, and I had no idea until after someone offended him and he left...*sigh*
Awww:cry:

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
Sgt Floyd said:
You could still try writing, I saw that he hadn't been on sence Feb, I wrote and he answerd within the next day.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
When a PM is posted to you at MC, the website sends an e-mail stating that you have a PM.

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Yeah, it's Jerry...and I was here when he was online and posting, and I had no idea until after someone offended him and he left...*sigh*
What?! Dare I ask what happened?

Incidentally, I don't think it's prudent to broadcast his presence here, as it may cause him to be inundated with more PMs than he can answer. If he says it's ok, then that's different. I just don't want him to end up regretting reaching out to us. So far it sounds like we're doing well on justifying his faith.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
Gorgon Heap said:
What?! Dare I ask what happened?

Incidentally, I don't think it's prudent to broadcast his presence here, as it may cause him to be inundated with more PMs than he can answer. If he says it's ok, then that's different. I just don't want him to end up regretting reaching out to us. So far it sounds like we're doing well on justifying his faith.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
I'm sure none of us is going to send him a ton of PMs,I know I'm not.I was just planning to ask him for advice in getting a Muppet/puppet related job.

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
Muppet Matt said:
All I did was ask him a few questions.
Don't worry about it Muppet Matt,we can PM Jerry as many times as we need t:confused:.k.:wink: