Jerry Nelson Recasts

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Muppet Matt said:
At my library you can request them to order something, they almost always do it, (unless it's out of print.):wink:
cool. There is a copy of MWoO floating around the branch of libraries I'm in, its just not at my library. I wonder if I ask they can get it.

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
Sgt Floyd said:
cool. There is a copy of MWoO floating around the branch of libraries I'm in, its just not at my library. I wonder if I ask they can get it.
I can also put holds of books, music, DVDs etc. and get them in from other librarys in Ohio.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Muppet Matt said:
I can also put holds of books, music, DVDs etc. and get them in from other librarys in Ohio.
So can I, I just dont know if I can get them from other libraries:smirk:

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
JoeyMuppet said:
I not making it up,and you don't have to trust me now about that.But I did pm him sometime recently,and I got a nice reply back.:smile:
Didn't say you were making it up. I didn't know you had already PM'ed him, I know I tried it once and the function was off for said user.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

The Whatevers

Reaction score
JoeyMuppet said:
If you e-mailed Jerry by using private message,I'm sure he would like to here that about him.
His nickname is Twiddlebug(spelling?).
Really? So Jerry uses this forum?

Do any other puppeteers use the forum?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
At MuppetFest they all agreed that they use it at some point--if not to post then to at least see what the next project is.

I love all those guys (and gals). Really. I also kind of feel like this thread is a little demeaning to Jerry's work, but also kind of not since it's also part of his choice. I dunno.

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
At MuppetFest they all agreed that they use it at some point--if not to post then to at least see what the next project is.
Do you know what/ was their user names?:big_grin:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Well, you don't want folks to be inundated with e-mails and PMs, and I really don't know all their screen-names. Of course, to read the forums you don't have to be a member, either, so they may never have all signed on.

Jerry and Karen Prell, and Mike Quinn have posted frequently on the boards. They've been very nice and courteous to all us fans over the years.

This is also another reason that I find it VERY important that we all participate around here with professionalism, positive attitudes, and friendliness without any negativity at all because when folks come here from either JHC, Diz, or SW, I want them to feel welcome and proud to be here, not like their wasting their time thumbing through argument after argument.

Honestly, none of them ahve been signed on in a LONG time.

And, I'll say it again: It'd be cool to hang out with Jerry for a night on the town!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yeah, it's Jerry...and I was here when he was online and posting, and I had no idea until after someone offended him and he left...*sigh*