Is Boober a nudist? :-)

Gobo_Tron2

Reaction score
Not to mention that being nekkid leaves certain orifices open through which some germ or bacteria could get and make one sicker.
Ok, I've said this before and looks like I need to say it again... you're assuming that Fraggle anatomy is even remotely similar to that of humans (aside from the obvious visible traits, such as they eat food with their mouths).

Personally I always thought the fact that they don't wear a lot of clothes supported this idea. And yeah, some don't wear clothes, but think about this... of the ones that do wear clothes, how many of them wear pants. Nobody has ever shown concern about covering their lower extremities.
The only Fraggle I think of who does is Sidebottom and he seems to do it mainly as a "be different" fashion statement. Quite fitting though, that as Boober's opposite personality, Sidebottom DOES wear normal clothing.
She did in "The Incredible Shrinking Mokey!" LOL!

Look what she does to Begooney in her song "I'd Give My Soul"!
I can certainly remember my eyes widening from a degree of shock during that umm.. touching moment. If it was any sort of 'flashing' as far as Fraggles go, I doubt Mokey did it intentionally. Mokey has always had that maternal instinct when someone was in need, but it seemed to increase ten-fold where Begooney was concerned. Begooney was very good at getting his own way exactly the way he wanted it, and the way she ran back to him everytime was just magic-induced mind-control. Therefore, there's a good chance that most of what Mokey did in that episode was not by her own will.

Yes, but in that episode she wore a blue sweater underneath.
I'm going to stop there instead of spelling out the potential events that could be implied in that scenario.

Was she wearing some kind of undergarment in that one? I couldn't remember offhand, but if that's the case... it was VERY good move on Henson's part.

No thanks, I don't think about the furry little creatures in that way.

(unlike some people I know)
And just WHAT'S wrong with thinking about Fraggles in that way? :halo:

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
thats why e is nude because he is a germaphobe and needs to always wash his clothes

luvtosr

Reaction score
You know, Boober doesn't just wear his hat and scarf, he wears socks too. you never see him wearing them but he does mention it in 'Mokey and the Minstrels'. He says something along the lines of:

"I heard a skwud once, it turned out I had just stepped in a puddle...The skwud I heard was wet socks."

Plus if you read the books there's the odd picture of him wearing socks.

He also has his night clothes.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
hmm,
never thought of it but i guess there just all little nudisits :wink:

Effralyo

Reaction score
With SUCH thick fur???????????
Shame on ya. That`s all.
And Convincing John wears a ful suit just because he`s all a walking riddle. (In a lovin`way.) I wasted two months to guess his fur color.

Emosewa

Reaction score
Now now, all of you. The fraggles are nudists the same way as a cat or dog. Maybe they don't wear clothes except to be decorative, but they don't need it with all that fur. I'm surprised you're questioning them when Kermit doesn't even have fur! ^_^

EleganceLiberty

Reaction score
.... Wow.

And I thought *I* was overanalyitical when it came to me and the birthdays and blood types of the F-Zero AX pilots! XD;;;

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
EleganceLiberty said:
.... Wow.

And I thought *I* was overanalyitical when it came to me and the birthdays and blood types of the F-Zero AX pilots! XD;;;
...um... was that... english?...