Interesting Gulf War News

tomahawk

Reaction score
Originally posted by wolfy
And just what do you have against the governor from the state of Florida?

Why do you wish to impeach him?

What has he ever done to you?

(You do realize that I am basically telling you that you are being quite silly to call a President "Governor," don't you? I mean, you do have SOME brains in that respect, right?)

Oops...guess I insulted you. Too bad.

Considering that you used my name in "insulting," comment-like references before, I only think it's fair...
wolfy
I like people that have to explain their sarcasm, especially when it's so silly, billy obvious. O.K. Flanders.............................I mean Wolfy. Before you go shooting off your mouth again about how people speaking against the war are stupid and should, let me see how was that stated, engage your brain before you let your fingers run off with your mouth, because we must know nothing of war. Well heres a newsflash for you, MY DAD WAS A WWII VET, 2 PURPLE HEARTS!!!! And seeing that I know my dad a little better than you, I can state with confidence that he would have been against this war. See, unlike your commander in thief, my dad actually saw combat, saw his friends shoot themselves to get sent home. All that the Governor George Dubbya, not ( insert your own hillbilly joke here)Jeb Bush, saw was the Gulf of Mexico, lots of beer and cocaine and daddys blood money from his Great-Grandfather Prescott Bush's dealings with the Nazis. See he financed Hitlers rise and ran the Thyssen steel works near Auschwitz on slave labor. You want to shoot your mouth off and than apologize in the same paragraph. Have some guts and stand by your statements. Or would that be too silly, willy, billy.

wolfy

Reaction score
My father was a World War II vet as well, and a Korean war vet, AND went to Vietnam SIX TIMES, was decorated numerous times and, probably like your father, would be totally ashamed at knowing that they fought and died, alongside their fellow servicemen, for people with your attitude.

Do you honestly believe that your father would feel proud of you degrading his Commander in Chief? Of trashing the fact that he, along with other members of the Armed Forces, willingly went to war to keep this country free from terrorists such as Sadam Hussein, Osma bin Laden, Hitler and Mussolini, to name a few? I can't believe that he would, no matter what you spout off.

If Bush's lackadaisical approach to his six-year obligation in the National Guard had attracted scant attention, it could be for this reason: He was running to succeed a president who actively and successfully sought to avoid military service.

Are you sure you haven't gotten the "hillbilly" from Arkansas, Bill Clinton, who has a history of scandals behind him like many other past Presidents, and President Bush mixed up?

You have a LOT of hatred in you, and it comes out in your writing and messages to people.

No one can say anything that you may disagree with without some kind of scathing remark of one kind or another from you, either online or via emails, it seems.

Why do you stay in America if you hate so much about it? If you are so truly unhappy with the way things are run and done here, why not just up and move somewhere that you will be SO much happier being? I can't understand your total hatred, I really can't.
wolfy

wolfy

Reaction score
Oh, and by the way...

Being compared to Ned Flanders is quite an honor.

His character is an extremely Christian person who will go to heaven someday, as he is the epitome of good.

Thank you for the compliment...although I KNOW you didn't mean it as such.
wolfy

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Wolfy

Me thinks you might have to put in an order for a new keyboard soon.

tomahawk

Reaction score
Wolfy, you seem to not get IT. My dad would not be for this war because it is not just. Never once did I say anything bad about any form of the military. I could sit here and say how I believe that all forms of the military are just thugs and hired killers, I mean they are trained to kill and are compensated for it, right?
But I wouldn't do that now would I? The other comedic moment in your post comes from your attempt to protect your commander in thief, Dubbya, by saying , somehow way back during Vietnam he was preparing to take over, or should I say steal, the highest office in the nation by being AWOL for two years. HUH? Where is this supposed to make sense?
The other thing you bring up is how our armed forces are protecting our freedom by getting rid of these threats to our American way of life. See, this might have been more easily accomplised if we didn't give them money and arms in the first place. We could care less about stuff unless we are attacked. Why wasn't Dubbya talking about "liberating" the Iraqi people before Sept. 11? We've all known for awhile that he is a bad man. Hitler used to burn down his own buildings too to keep his people in fear so that they would believe anything he would say about threats to their nation. Not pointing any fingers, just making a comparison.
I really love when right-wing, christian folk are so pro-war. It really makes a lot of sense after reading quotes from Jesus himself. By the way, isn't that who Dubbya chose as his favorite philosopher? Maybe he should start listening to Him more now.
And where have I sent anyone any personal scathing e-mails? If this has happend please stand up and say something. Anyone? Maybe you should look back at you posts Wolfy, you seem to engage in a lot of hatred too. Maybe it comes from that non-tolerant christian background your so proud of.
Last but certainly not least, this here is my favorite part. LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT YOU INGRATES!!!!!! I'm going to state my opinion on this as plainly as possible. Its a philosophy I have adopted and stood by. If you want to be proud of the place where your parents had sex and than out you came be my guest. I hate patriotism because it makes no sense. See I was in the spirit world without a mouth, lungs or vocal cords. I couldn't tell my parents,"Do it in Paris, Do it in Paris." I was born here, O.K. I'm proud. Here is my ultimate idea that I have heard and taken to involving patriotism and how it might solve some of our problems. Instead of putting stars and stripes on our flags, let's put pictures of our parents doing "it" on the flag. Let's see what kind of boon-rally mentality circles around that.
It's a round worlds last time I checked.

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
This is a Muppet fan site, not a political rally. If you want to participate in discussions here there are a few rules that must be followed. You must be respectful to other forum members, no matter how strongly you disagree with their views. Insults will not be tolerated. Posting privileges will be suspended if the insults and rude posts continue.

About the war: A strong argument can be made for both sides. Everyone is welcome to share their opinion as long as they do not make it a personal attack against other forum members. People who are for the war and people who oppose the war are welcome at MC and should not feel they will be attacked for their views.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
This is just my opinion, but I think everyone needs to just leave this thread alone for a day or so and let tempers and all of that cool down, before something explodes.

-Kim

wolfy

Reaction score
Neither my parents, nor I, were born here.

Believe me, I wasn't "created" here.

But we are all naturalized American citizens.

I'm afraid that what you don't understand is that no amount of your screaming and shouting and protesting is going to amount to a hill of beans, as the war in Iraq has already started, there are intelligent people helping the men and women who are over there fighting to protect not only this country but others around the world, and there is little you can do about it.

I believe you are totally frustrated about this, and you lash out at anyone who doesn't crumble under your insults or suddenly decide that yours is the way to think, which it isn't.

It doesn't matter what religion, race, creed. national origin or color I am...if I disagree with you, I am wrong.

Too bad. It's part of the freedom I received by becoming an American citizen. I CHOSE to live here, to love this country and to stand behind it and it's leaders (well, not Clinton, I didn't like him).

Again, if you hate this place so much, why not move to your beloved Paris? When someone like Saddam takes over and tries to rule it, as the Nazis once did, the Americans and their allies will come and rescue you and you will toss flowers and prayers at them.

Personally, I think you are quite young, and when you are older and wiser you will understand what the world is all about, and why sometimes we have to fight wars...
wolfy

tomahawk

Reaction score
Originally posted by wolfy
Neither my parents, nor I, were born here.

Believe me, I wasn't "created" here.

But we are all naturalized American citizens.

I'm afraid that what you don't understand is that no amount of your screaming and shouting and protesting is going to amount to a hill of beans, as the war in Iraq has already started, there are intelligent people helping the men and women who are over there fighting to protect not only this country but others around the world, and there is little you can do about it.

I believe you are totally frustrated about this, and you lash out at anyone who doesn't crumble under your insults or suddenly decide that yours is the way to think, which it isn't.

It doesn't matter what religion, race, creed. national origin or color I am...if I disagree with you, I am wrong.

Too bad. It's part of the freedom I received by becoming an American citizen. I CHOSE to live here, to love this country and to stand behind it and it's leaders (well, not Clinton, I didn't like him).

Again, if you hate this place so much, why not move to your beloved Paris? When someone like Saddam takes over and tries to rule it, as the Nazis once did, the Americans and their allies will come and rescue you and you will toss flowers and prayers at them.

Personally, I think you are quite young, and when you are older and wiser you will understand what the world is all about, and why sometimes we have to fight wars...
wolfy
So let me get this straight, if you are young, an actor or an actress or don't seem to you to know anything about war you should have no opinions. Life is what it is. So with that in mind, GO BACK TO BED AMERICA, YOUR GOVERNMENT IS IN CONTROL. Let's all go back and garden. Watch suvivor and blind date, and don't forget to drink your beer and eat your Doritos. Hey heres American Idol, watch this and get fat and lazy.

BEFORE WE PINE AWAY
BEFORE WE PINE AWAY
BEFORE WE PINE AWAY...............................................................
....................................................................................................
....................................................................................................

GPrime1

Reaction score
I don't understand this comparing Saddam to the Nazis or Nazism. Go read the history books instead of what you learn from movies. That is, go read history books that are NOT published in the USA (yes, the war did start before 1941). Hitler created a fascist regime that reguvinated the German economy, and his ideology formed the basis for expansionism and a re-strengthening and re-unification of German peoples and lands. In the case of Saddam, I see no doctrine or ideology at work, and he's not threatening to "take over the world." Saddam doesn't care about Paris, if he's ****** off at anyone outside of his own country it's the US of A. I wonder why this is...? Saddam is a horrible man who has done horrible things to his people. TO say he is capable of presenting a threat that is any way comparable to Nazism is ludicruous, he simply does not have the means, nor does he have the aims. Hitler was able to manipulate fear and hate in order to justify the military actions of his regime in the eyes of the German people. If anything, this reminds me of the kind fo rhetoric that Bush has used in gaining support for the American people. As long as you justify your hate, you believe you are doing the right thing. That is how many SS officers dealt with their roles as "executioners" of the Jewish and Slavik peoples. Personally, I'll be glad when this mess is over, there is no point in crying out for peace because it is too late. It was too late even before this charade began. I hope the US is capable of handing over to the Iraqi people the means of re-building their nation and help strengthen their political, civil and economic strength. In terms of how the rest of the world will be like when this is all over, I fear the worst. We now have a system of internationsl law that we can no longer depend on for establishing peace, there simply is no legitimacy left in the capacity of the UN. I fear the conflicts of the future will only be allowed to be determined through force, and this is a sad hope for the future of all nations. I hope the US is capable of finding these "weapons of mass destruction" to legitimize their invasion of Iraq. So far the only weapons of any such kind have been in the hands of the Americans all along. Please, let's try and maintain an educated and thought provoking discussion.