I'm SUCH a wimp!

Katzi428

Reaction score
As I mentioned once (or twice...or a few hundred times:rolleyes: ) I had the nail taken off my big right toe. It's been hurting like mad especially when I need to put a fresh band aid on it & ointment. When it's exposed to air without the band aid, it's been really painful!:eek: Thank God my mother has been so good about helping me out.She knows how much it hurts & she feels bad for me.
A few times I've come close to tears between the pain & wishing I'd heal quicker.:cry:
Would it be too much to ask for some hugs? (I know I've gotten some via Emails & PMs so ,thank you to those that did.)
Love,
Kathy

Skye

Reaction score
Aww Kathy, I'm so sorry to hear that. It is really nice that your mother's been helping you out. (((Kathy))) Hope that helped a little bit!

Katzi428

Reaction score
Skye said:
Aww Kathy, I'm so sorry to hear that. It is really nice that your mother's been helping you out. (((Kathy))) Hope that helped a little bit!
Thanks ((((Skye/Caroline)))) Yeah...my mom & I have a good relationship.We fight every so often but what mother & daughter don't right?

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Hope it feels better! -- Would put more byt I'm exhaust'd...

Skye

Reaction score
Katzi428 said:
Thanks ((((Skye/Caroline)))) Yeah...my mom & I have a good relationship.We fight every so often but what mother & daughter don't right?
Absolutely! Hey, that's what families are for. You fight sometimes, but you always seem to come together and get along when it really matters.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Skye said:
Absolutely! Hey, that's what families are for. You fight sometimes, but you always seem to come together and get along when it really matters.
Yep...you're right. My dad passed away last year (may he R.I.P.:halo: ) and my mom has told me how glad she is that I live with her.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Ouch...as much as the air hurts, you should try to get it a *little* air...maybe a little hole in the bandage for breathing? It probably wouldn't hurt as bad while changing dressings that way either.

jellyman kelly

Reaction score
ooh, poor kathy (()) hugs for you.
i recently lost my big toenail, and yeah, i agree, it is extremely painful, but now im glad to say, after about 5 months, its fully grown back, it doesnt even look deformed! good luck with yours!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Awww, I hope your toe feels better soon! <<<HUGS>>>