I'm SUCH a wimp!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Katzi428 said:
Because the nail would have regrown back crooked.
Oh, Duh! *smacks head*

Not sure if this will help, but just keep exposing a little at a time for a few seconds and in a few weeks it shouldnt hurt as bad. Thats what I did when I accidentally ripped a nice big chunk of skin off my foot *ow* that really hurt. It burns cause the skin is not used to the oxygen

Katzi428

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Poor Kathy! **giant hugs** for you. That must be really hard. :/
Thanks ((((Mrs. P ))))) Yeah...it is.:frown:

Katzi428

Reaction score
Sgt Floyd said:
Oh, Duh! *smacks head*

Not sure if this will help, but just keep exposing a little at a time for a few seconds and in a few weeks it shouldnt hurt as bad. Thats what I did when I accidentally ripped a nice big chunk of skin off my foot *ow* that really hurt. It burns cause the skin is not used to the oxygen
I usually leave it exposed for a few minutes while I'm waiting for my mother to get a big bowl of water filled w/soap for me to soak my foot in.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Oh, Kathy, that sounds really awful.

But don't beat yourself up over being a wimp; after all, Wembley gave all sorts of good reasons why you should love a wimp in "We Love You, Wembley."

Katzi428

Reaction score
Muppet Newsgirl said:
Oh, Kathy, that sounds really awful.

But don't beat yourself up over being a wimp; after all, Wembley gave all sorts of good reasons why you should love a wimp in "We Love You, Wembley."
You're right,MN...I guess I'm allowed to be wimpy under the circumstances.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Wow...that sounds strangely cool (sorry...the wanna be Doctor in me has come out)

You should still send me a picture..haha!!

Katzi428

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
Wow...that sounds strangely cool (sorry...the wanna be Doctor in me has come out)

You should still send me a picture..haha!!
A picture of my toe with no nail on it?:embarrassed: Uh....I don't think so!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Skye said:
Absolutely! Hey, that's what families are for. You fight sometimes, but you always seem to come together and get along when it really matters.
I can absolutely agree with that from my past experience:smile:

But getting back to the subject at hand Kathy I'm so very sorry that it's more painful for you than I imagined it would be. And if you won't get a new nail will it make it stay painful always to a certain point? I certainly hope not.:sympathy:

Please take good care and do what one line of my current signature says as much as you possibly can. Watch your step.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Katzi428 said:
As I mentioned once (or twice...or a few hundred times:rolleyes: ) I had the nail taken off my big right toe. It's been hurting like mad especially when I need to put a fresh band aid on it & ointment. When it's exposed to air without the band aid, it's been really painful!:eek: Thank God my mother has been so good about helping me out.She knows how much it hurts & she feels bad for me.
A few times I've come close to tears between the pain & wishing I'd heal quicker.:cry:
Would it be too much to ask for some hugs? (I know I've gotten some via Emails & PMs so ,thank you to those that did.)
Love,
Kathy
Katzi, it takes courage to deal with the pain, so no, your not a wimp at all. ((HUGGGS))