I'm starting to hate my life, I think...

chicamuppet

Reaction score
Oh, right, excuse guys. I´m used to hear that my parents are ALWAYS rigth... ang that´s not true. Didn´t mean to offence no one

Beauregard

Reaction score
*shiver* Indeed not...not always right...but surprisingly often...

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I dont think parents are always right, I'm sure most are just caring for their childs safety but some go over the top and rule their lives not allowing them out of the house, monitoring everything they do, watch on tv etc. Thank god my parents were never like that. I've known too many people with parents like that though.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Yeah it's true.. I saw a program on tv about parents who have camera's in the kids rooms and watch what they do all the time, because they are afraid their kids will do drugs, or talk to strangers online, or any number of things. It was really bizarre.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Heh, with my parents, it's almost the other way around. A couple of weeks ago, my mom THOUGHT she told me that they were going to dinner and a movie with their friends. All she actually told me was "I don't think our evening plans include kids." I called her with a question, she didn't answer, I called again, she didn't answer, I called again, she didn't answer. It was about midnight by then and I wanted to go to bed, but I had no idea where my parents were! Worst part was I couldn't get mad at them because I've done the same thing. Kinda funny to see things from the other perspective, isn't it?

F

furryredmonster

My parents are nice. If i call them mean they make me apologize. But they are really nice lol. I can always go2 friends house and they do not care. They are cheerfull and funny too.

chicamuppet

Reaction score
Fortunatly I left home two years ago and now I have more freedom even if my mum stills phoning me twice a day, but my parents always wanted to control me all day. But now, it´s my life, I decide, I do what I want