If you had a machine.

Onath

Reaction score
I would also like a machine that helps with spellchecking. =)

Grovette

Reaction score
My dream machine would also be a 'Time Machine'. :smile:

But I'd just use it to go back in the past and beg Henson to build a puppet for me.
*giggles*

RockerRob

Reaction score
My dream machine would also be a 'Time Machine'. :smile:

But I'd just use it to go back in the past and beg Henson to build a puppet for me.
*giggles*

I'd do the same thing, but watch the master at work. Better yet, I want a "machine" in the form of a youtube chanel that would have video examples of exactly what I am having trouble with at the time. Things like how to make fleece pattern to cover a duck bill without it puckering, how to make a zulu style pith helmet out of fun foam, what the best types of glue for a paricular job, how to sew an odd new material. A video puppet encyclopedia if you will. I am a visual person and I just want someone to show me how to do it, then I can do it. I'd love a paper encyclopedia too.

Wiseman

Reaction score
Hmm

Puppet building machines, welll I'd have to contact the Blue Fairy for mine, but it would bring my puppet to life and make it build more puppets who would then come to life and build more puppets, who would then come to life and build more puppets, who would then come to life and build more puppets, who would then come to life and build more puppets, who would then come to life and build more puppets, who would then come to life and build more puppets, who would then come to life and build more puppets, who would then come to life and build more puppets, who would then come to life and build more puppets, who would then come to life and build more puppets, who would then come to life and build more puppets, who would then come to life and build more puppets, who would then come to life and build more puppets, who would then come to life and build more puppets, who would then come to life and build more puppets, who would then come to life and build more puppets, who would then come to life and build more puppets, who would then come to life and build more puppets, who would then come to life and build more puppets, who would .....

BabyScooter

Reaction score
Puppet building machines, welll I'd have to contact the Blue Fairy for mine, but it would bring my puppet to life and make it build more puppets who would then come to life and build more puppets, who would then come to life and build more puppets, who would then come to life and build more puppets, who would then come to life and build more puppets, who would then come to life and build more puppets, who would then come to life and build more puppets, who would then come to life and build more puppets, who would then come to life and build more puppets, who would then come to life and build more puppets, who would then come to life and build more puppets, who would then come to life and build more puppets, who would then come to life and build more puppets, who would then come to life and build more puppets, who would then come to life and build more puppets, who would then come to life and build more puppets, who would then come to life and build more puppets, who would then come to life and build more puppets, who would then come to life and build more puppets, who would then come to life and build more puppets, who would .....
awesome i would like that too.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wow... they don't call you a "Wiseman" for nothin'!

BabyScooter

Reaction score
I would like to have something that cut the pattern out for you too.

Puppetainer

Reaction score
Wow Wiseman that Million Puppet goal over in Perth would be no problem with that machine!

puck

Reaction score
This thread was really amusing to read through.
To answer the question though... I like the puppet video library encyclopedia idea.... Or what about A machine that could make things dry fast, how many hours have we all wasted waiting for contact cement, or paper mache, or the like to dry?