If you had a machine.

BabyScooter

Reaction score
if you had a machine or a gadget to make puppet building easier what would it be.

Mine would be a pen so when you draw it sew the fleece together it would be a sewing pen.

TheCreatureWork

Reaction score
Ha Ha! I love this thread! I wish I had an endless supply of white Sharpies- I hate trying to trace patterns on black with black Sharpies. Whenever I see white Sharpies I buy them all!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
My machine would be a robot that could just build puppets for me as I imagine/invision them!

KnowhutImean?

staceyrebecca

Reaction score
Time Machine!

yeah. That way I can go back in time 8 weeks and kick my partner in crime in the tuchus & tell him to give me his storyboard ideas sooner.

BabyScooter

Reaction score
I also wish I had a endless puppet clothes like if the closet had a red shirt and I took it a new one would be there. And new clothes would appear every day.

and when I think of a shirt it appears in there and also new puppet patterns too.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
puppet scanner/printer i draw it out i scan the pic and out come the completed puppet...can life get simpler

Onath

Reaction score
puppet scanner/printer i draw it out i scan the pic and out come the completed puppet...can life get simpler
how about a machine that you wear like a hat and you just half to imagine and then sends it to a machine and then builds it.

Other than that I want a machine that picks up all the millions of loose fake fur and feathers in my house.....WAIT....I think that is a vacuum. So, yeah I want a vacuum

MGov

Reaction score
how about a machine that you wear like a hat and you just half to imagine
I'd be afraid of ending up with half a puppet.