If they could sing now...

bandit

Reaction score
Here's another nutter I love. Her pieces are very creative and just a little hostile sometimes but it almost never fails to entertain.
How about this for another villain? (Pay particular attention to her background woman when they break it down. WHOA! Can she ever bellow. She reminds me of those little rock dudes that show up in some songs for background vocals)

Em better lay off the whoopie water. THIS Is what happens if she continues (Be sure you keep watching to the end...Their props and use of them is just too priceless to miss.) Watch her background people's expressions too. Yikes hahaha! Em more growls than sings this one.

"For this fine performance, I require a child's baby grand piano....a tea set....and a wheel chair. It shall be GLORIOUS!"

Again.....villain screams out from this song. Bagoonie! lol Well...perhaps a Bagoonie on Bath Salts. Anyway, watch, especially, when she starts to use the wheelchair as a prop. It's like she is a 4 year old that doesn't know what she can keep doing to stay on mommy's camera. It's -BIZARRE!-

But I love her. Em's a rare talent. A WEIRD talent, yes, but she's still got skill with the violin...and harpsichord and with never failing to make you go W-T-F?!

"Are you suffering? Are you suffer-RRRRIIIIINNNG!?" Yes! But ...I....c-can't help myself.....I wanna....keep listening somehow....

Plaid Fraggle

Reaction score
Whoa. AND you like Emilie Autumn! :flirt: Just awesome. She is excellent, was one of my high school faves for sure. My favorite of hers is "Juliet"

Again.....villain screams out from this song. Bagoonie! lol Well...perhaps a Bagoonie on Bath Salts. Anyway, watch, especially, when she starts to use the wheelchair as a prop. It's like she is a 4 year old that doesn't know what she can keep doing to stay on mommy's camera. It's -BIZARRE!-
HAHAHAHAHA your imagination rocks my world, bandit. EA as Begoony xD I'll probably have some sort of awesome nightmare tonight :batty:

bandit

Reaction score
Bwahahahahaha! Mission acccomplished. Bwahahahaha!

Joking, joking, naturally.

Oh yes! Emilie Autumn is fantastic. There are quite a number of her songs that I love. Dead is the New Alive, Swallow, The Art of Suicide and the ever cheeky, Thank God I'm Pretty! Oh! Marry me is funny too.

I swear the woman is of her head but thank god for that. She's so much fun!
Somehow....SOMEHOW I knew you might know her.

bandit

Reaction score
There are countless Beatles songs that could work here as well. Beatles and McCartney alone....
Can't you just see Mokey softly cooing..."When I find myself in times of trouble...Mother Marjory comes to me....speaking words of wisdom....Let it beeeeeee"

But come ON, guys! How Fraggly is THIS?!

Crazed cantina Fraggles!! Can't you just see them all bobbing around and singing this one? I can. *_*

Also, I've been thinking...
As much as she enrages me with her inane and dull as dirt, dumb as a box of rocks lyrics and style.....Colbie Caillat's 'Bubbly' is probably Fraggly too. It's probably the kind of Fraggly my Fast Forward button sees a lot of but....Fraggly still.

bandit

Reaction score
Guess I'm talking to myself here but that's okay! Jump in whenever...or never! Hahaha...Anyway...

HELP by the Beatles is just screaming to be covered by Red or Gobo or both! (And ot just because this is what I'm currently listening to/belting out.) Can you imagine a split screen of stubbornness and frustration montage with the two pitted against each other? Bwahah! Together or separately it works.

Now Boober...He's dying to sing...Hide Your Love Away!

bandit

Reaction score
*.*
Gobo and Wembley SO need. Drive my Car duet. The others can jump in. Lol Wow...im on a Beatles kick!

Ooo! Act Naturally was MADE for Gobo! Bwahaha...okok...Ill stop now.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Guess I'm talking to myself here but that's okay! Jump in whenever...or never! Hahaha...Anyway...

HELP by the Beatles is just screaming to be covered by Red or Gobo or both! (And ot just because this is what I'm currently listening to/belting out.) Can you imagine a split screen of stubbornness and frustration montage with the two pitted against each other? Bwahah! Together or separately it works.

Now Boober...He's dying to sing...Hide Your Love Away!
Well, I was planning to use one of the songs even they are so British and American 1960s on my fan-fic, but that would be hilarious and somber at the same time.

*.*
Gobo and Wembley SO need. Drive my Car duet. The others can jump in. Lol Wow...im on a Beatles kick!

Ooo! Act Naturally was MADE for Gobo! Bwahaha...okok...Ill stop now.
Doing both of those would be kind of hilarious. Speaking of funny, good observation, bandit. I will see what I can do on my fan-fic, "Remembering Jim Henson" okay?

bandit

Reaction score
I keep hearing about this allegedly epic fic but I haven't seen it as of yet. I haven't forgotten my promise though. ^.^

Just remember! It's with a critical eye I see it. But I'm fair, I think.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I keep hearing about this allegedly epic fic but I haven't seen it as of yet. I haven't forgotten my promise though. ^.^

Just remember! It's with a critical eye I see it. But I'm fair, I think.
Well, I know you are not a fan of fan-fics, but is it okay if I use some of youe silly suggestions on my fan-fic?

bandit

Reaction score
Well, SURE! Of course. I'd be really flattered that you did. ^_^