If they could sing now...

bandit

Reaction score
Also, the Robots In Disguise song Turn It Up has a decidedly 'Other Fraggles' feel to it. All that is needed is the robotic HA-HA-HA...HEE-HEE-HEE-HO-HO-HO. Go Beige!

animalrescuer

Reaction score
I always thought that any song by James Taylor would be a good fit for Gobo like "Fire and Rain" or "You can close your eyes" with the other fraggles singing in harmony with him in other song by James Taylor.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Okay! I am spilling it right now! I am a Beatles fan and I had this dream that Gobo Fraggle and Floyd were singing, "Blackbird" in a nice place. So, I thought the song Blackbird would probably fit nicely for Gobo maybe.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Howe about Eric Carmen's All By Myself? I could imgine Wembley singing this song whenever he's alone. I understand nobody knows who Eric Carmen is, but I thought this song would fit perfect for Wembley than other Fraggles.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I can definitely see Gobo and Wembley singing Simon and Garfunkel songs together, like "The Sound of Silence" or "Homeward Bound". While we're on the subject of John Denver songs, I can picture Uncle Matt singing "Poems and Prayers and Promises" or Gobo singing "Looking for Space".
I wil;l admit that I love listening to John Denver, Simon & Garfunkel, and other folk singers. I can definetely seeing that. LOL!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
*Bumping the thread... again.

How about "Both Sides Now" sung by Mokey.

Has anyone heard this song before? That inckludes you too, Plaid Fraggle.

mostlikemokey

Reaction score
The Beatles are awesome for the fraggles in general, but I was thinking, "let it be," for either Boober or Wembley? Despite Boober as pessimistic attitude I think that it would be a good song for him, because in a time of genuine crisis, he can cope very well and tell others to be calm, and Wembley seem like a good fit because it's such a hopeful song and he's an eternal optimist. Plus both of their voices would be good with it.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
This may sound obvious you guys but I was thinking of Red, Gobo, and Wembley singing Wooly Bully. Oh they would be screaming. Otherwise, it's a blues song.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
I think that Wembley would sing "Bein' Green", he is a light shade of green after all. And because Wembley is known for singing rather silly songs, I always thought that he would be a good choice to sing "One Banana" from Sesame Street with Gobo and Boober singing backup. It's pretty obvious why, all he wears is banana tree shirts.