I Need a Place to Escape Pottermania

Drtooth

Reaction score
Talk to me... I don't care about Harry Potter....

I don't hate it or will say anything negative, I just am not into it.

I think it's fabulos kids are excited about reading again. I wish schoolwork didn't kill reading for me when I was younger.... I've been meaning to read The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy for the longest time.

I do feel sorry... after this book kids will just have to be content reading the 900 different Potter Knock offs (Like Charlie Bone) that just don't hold up...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Just heard something funny on The Daily Show delivered in spoilerish manner, that's not really a spoiler of any kind... But out of respect, I won't post it here. If you want to know what it was, LMK via PM.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
D: I KNOW! CURSE THOSE SPOLIERS OF DOOM!

It's like--when I was reading the sixth book. My friend is about to blurt out to me of (blah blah blah) and I was like...SHUSH! DON'T SPILL! And thankfully she shut up until some stupid guy hinted to me that there were to be deaths. I WAS LIKE WTFUDGE! SHUT UP! ERRAAAHHHHH!

The sixth book did make me choke on my food.

*dedicated to HP series*

savagemonkey

Reaction score
i cant wait for the new book, but i'v also heard that they're not makin any more movies, but i'm pretty sure harry,ron and hermione signed up for the rest of them! didnt they?:confused:

monkey

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes... The three actors who portray the main trio from the movies signed on to do the movie versions of all seven books. And movie versions of the last two books will be coming, eventually. So we just have to wait for them to be made and released.
Hope this helps.

savagemonkey

Reaction score
thanks, that's what i thought but just had to make sure thanks!
can't wait to see more of fred and george:flirt: !

monkey

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
Finished the book at 10:30 this morning....

EMOTIONALLY EXHAUSTED

But what an EXHILIRATING RIDE!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi SarahOnBway... Um, could you please send me a PM with what happened to Jinny in Book 7? Kinda need it for a crossover fic I'm toying with. Thanks and have a good weekend.