I just bought follow that Bird!

golden teeth

Reaction score
I decided to post this here and not on the Sesame Street board. This was the first flick I saw in the theaters in 1985. I don't remember it, but so far I've watched the grouch anthom, and I'm to when he is with the Dodos. Its a great flick!

Plus I know :smile: in it!

BEAR

Reaction score
I'm glad you like it, but this really should be in the Sesame Street section. At any rate...what do you like the most (or least) so far?

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I've still never seen this, and I didn't know that Kermit was in it!

Did you get it on DVD? Where?

I WANT ONE TOO!

:big_grin:
Anthony

BEAR

Reaction score
KermieBaby47 said:

Did you get it on DVD? Where?

I WANT ONE TOO!

:big_grin:
Anthony
Yes, Kermit makes a great cameo doing his newsman duties when Big Bird runs away to Sesame Street.

golden teeth

Reaction score
I've finished the film! I bought it at Circuit City for $6.99. I love that movie...especially when Ernie and Bert are singing upside down in the helicopter. I also really loved the Grouch anthom!

CoOKiE

Reaction score
GREAT film i'll say. I have the old VHS version n the DVD... been a fan ov that movie since i can remember. I pop it in here n there n pretty much know alot ov the lines. Actually pretty resently i watched it with my gf cuz shes into SS too n hasn't seen the movie. SHe loved it too!

It has great songs too n for all those that are a lil werided out to rent it/buy it cuz its SS (a children's show)... dont be afride... its really a great film.. Elmos movie was eh... but this really is a good one. You learn alot in this film, and its very soild to the old school SS

BEAR

Reaction score
golden teeth said:
I've finished the film! I bought it at Circuit City for $6.99. I love that movie...especially when Ernie and Bert are singing upside down in the helicopter. I also really loved the Grouch anthom!

you mean biplane? Yeah, thats one of my favorite parts too.:stick_out_tongue:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
KermieBaby47 said:
You would have known Kermit was in it if you looked at the back of the DVD box. The back cover has a picture of Kermit interviewing the Dodos.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah, I remember seeing that movie when I was little. I have a question though. Did Marty Robinson dub in Telly's later voice on the DVD like he did for "Big Bird in China?" I've been wondering about that since when the movie was made Marty's Telly voice was more like Brian Muehl's.

golden teeth

Reaction score
It was Martin.

Change of subject-why is Kermit credited before Ernie when it says who Jim plays? Kermit was only in a 2 minute 15 second scene and Ernie was all over this movie.

Why is Jerry Nelson only credited as a principle player, and not credited with Jim, Carroll and Frank. The Count had so much in this movie. He was in 2 minutes just in the ending credits!