I Hate Muppets!

Aaron

Reaction score
Muppet Pro said:
Okay What The Heck's Going on. Is this guy kinding or is he really saying this.
I'm Shocked. But If He has lost intrest in Jim Henson's Muppets, I can see that. But Posting THIS ON THE MUPPET CENTRAL FORUM WERE OTHER MUPPET FANS LOVE & LOOK UP TO THE MUPPETS AND TRYING TO HAVE A FUN TIME CHATING ABOUT JIM HENSON'S WONDERFUL CREATIONS AND SUDDENLY SEES THIS !!!!!! How Sad. Is he trying to look for help from us or his he really having one heck of an outburst ? I'm Very Conserned. BUT WHAT I'M JUST TRYING TO SAY IS..... You can say whatever the heck you want about The Muppets (Possitive or Naggative), But Please Don't post something like that here. Were Muppet Fans, We LOVE The Muppets, Were trying to have a fun time. So Please DO NOT RECK IT For the REST OF US. Because of your post. Your Not Just Hurting Me, Your not hurting The REST Of Us At Muppet Central, But You also hurting Jim Henson himself. Well After getting that off of my chest, Please make your choose.
he's kidding i know him

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
April Fool birthday.

:stick_out_tongue: Hiya.I was born on April 1 aka April Fools Day.I grew up with a brother saying,'There's a spider on your back,April Fools.'Got bored hearing it year after year.Anyhoo,I was practically born & raised on almost every muppet medium(tv shows/tv guest appearances,movies,etc...).When I first saw the opening post saying I hate the muppets,I took great offense to it,then scrolled to other posts and saw it was a prank. Very cruel joke,like its been said,to those who have been devoted Henson/Muppet fans(especially since the beginning).I still am a fan,even at my age,not ashamed to admit it.If your going to make a prank saying I hate the Muppets,state why you hate them;back up your statement.Everyone is entitled to their opinion,but make it genuine,ok?

"One,two play me do.Let me sound as sweet as you.Play me wide,play me long.Let me be your song." :sing: :excited:

HuggaWugga

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
I Hate Them So Much!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! There So Stupid And For Babies. People That Watch It Are Babies!!!!!!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Power Rangers Are Better Then Sesame Street And The Muppets. Hate The Muppets. There For Babies!!!!!!!
YOU ARE A SICK IN THE HEAD !@#$%&* !!!!!!HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT???? :mad: :embarrassed: :boo: :eek: :cry:

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
HuggaWugga said:
YOU ARE A SICK IN THE HEAD !@#$%&* !!!!!!HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT???? :mad: :embarrassed: :boo: :eek: :cry:
Maybe 'cause this thread was started on April Fools Day?

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
i was going to come join you and say the muppets are aweful too.....but you were joking...thanks a lot.

ryan

Zondra

Reaction score
HuggaWugga said:
I think posting things like that are just as bad as saying you hate the Muppets, especially since it was a joke!

Not to dwell on it, but...

HuggaWugga

Reaction score
So sorry, I got carried away. I have been a bit upset since the whole takeover thing with Disney, and I am a bit defensive of my friends, The Muppets. Sorry if I attacked you. A friend. :halo: :embarrassed:

jellyman kelly

Reaction score
FISH'N'WOLFE said:
He's drunk, he knows not what he says. And where does he see all these Kermit faces? Bizarre indeed.
maybe he should get drunk with his friends instead of his keyboard..

Zondra

Reaction score
HuggaWugga said:
So sorry, I got carried away. I have been a bit upset since the whole takeover thing with Disney, and I am a bit defensive of my friends, The Muppets. Sorry if I attacked you. A friend. :halo: :embarrassed:
No worried, I completely understand. :flirt: