I Hate Muppets!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Whatever said:
Erine was kidding, flor. in the United States, April 1 (today) is a time to play practical jokes like that on each other.

Pretty tame trick, too.... you should see the OTHER stuff people did!

RockSTAR girl

Reaction score
whoa whoa! everybody calm down its just a joke...breathe... he even said he was joking ... caaaallllmmm...ernie, i found the humor behind it.

By the way whoever pulled the kermit avatar prank you deserve a medal for one of the funniest pranks ive seen in a long time

Beebers

Reaction score
RockSTAR girl said:
By the way whoever pulled the kermit avatar prank you deserve a medal for one of the funniest pranks ive seen in a long time
That originated in Beauregard's fine mind. At 2 in zee morning, or thereabouts - and jediX and FISH'N'WOLFE were zee first to join him, at that hour, then me, and it just snowballed on its own from there, as we'd hoped it would lol. Phil loved it, (it's his avvie we stole,) the thread is in Fun and Games, fun reading. LOL.

:big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

Drtooth

Reaction score
As much as I'd like to pull the prank.... I would still rather keep my Gadget Avatar.... WOWSERS!

jediX

Reaction score
Once it hits midnight, I'm back to the Milton Frog one I usually use.

jediX

Reaction score
Speaking of jokes, who else noticed the upside down nav banner up on the main page of MC? lol

Erine81981

Reaction score
I noticed it last night after 12:00 hit the air. It was funny. I'm glad everyone had fun w/ my little prank. Thanks and have a nice Happy April Fool's rest of the day.