I get married in 2 days!

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Well I do! Its finally here! I cant believe it. Its Saturday June 2nd at 2 PM. We were at Dan's (my fiancee) graduation from the Air Force Academy Wednesday, its REALLY cool how that as soon as they say "graduates dismissed" and they toss their caps the Thunderbirds fly over at the same time (six F-16- its a jet)

But wow, I mean we have been engaged for 3 years! :embarrassed:

JexiX will be there! :excited: Hes filming it for me

Katzi428

Reaction score
Oh (((((Katie)))))I'm SO happy for you & Dan! Congratulations to you both !:excited:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Congrats! Make sure you step back and really enjoy your day. It's your day, make the most of it! The best advice I received was from Dave (Vic Romano) and that was don't stress yourself out getting around to every guest. The day is about you, not about them and they will understand! I wish you all the best and every happiness!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wow, that's cool! We weren't allowed to toss our caps at my graduation, but a couple of grads did anyway.

Congratulations on your BIG day Katie!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
EEEEEEEEEEE! That's so exciting Katie! Good luck to you and your hubby! :big_grin:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah, we couldn't toss our hats either. Oh well. But that's great Katie, and I'm so happy for the both of you!:smile:

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Congratulations!:smile:

BTW, we weren't allowed to toss our caps either, but once we received our diplomas, and the principal introduced us to the crowd as new graduates, we tossed 'em up anyway. What was he gonna do? Give us all detention?:wink:

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
...same thing with college. We were told to act dignified (me? act dignified?:crazy: ), and keep our caps on our heads. But again, after our catskins--er--sheepskins were handed out, and the dean of the school introduced us as graduates to the crowd...ka-Fling! went the caps into the air!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Katie! I am so unbelievably excited for you! **giant huggles** I wish that I could come and sit on the bride's side of the church! :wink: I hope it is a wonderful day.