I get married in 2 days!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Oh my goodness Katie, I appologyze for not responding sooner!
:embarrassed: You must be excited! Tell me, are you more excited, nerveous, or is it aabout equal? Are you still going to use 'Danger Zone' for the guarder toss?

Congradulations, and I wish you two lots of luck!
:smile: What time is the ceremony in EST?

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Oh my goodness Katie, I appologyze for not responding sooner!
You must be excited! Tell me, are you more excited, nerveous, or is it aabout equal? Are you still going to use 'Danger Zone' for the guarder toss?

Congradulations, and I wish you two lots of luck!
What time is the ceremony in EST?
I'm nervous and excited :excited:
And it will me 2 MST (mountain standard time)

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH its today! its 6 am, couldn't sleep anymore, I cant believe its finally here! its one of those things that was always coming and would never get here.

Guys, I'M GETTING MARRIED!:excited:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
That's really such amazing news! I couldn't be more happy and excited for you guys.:excited: But don't worry because I know you're gonna do great and everything's going to go great too!:wink:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Oh Katie! That's great! I hope it went well! (((HUGS!)))

muppet baby

Reaction score
Congragulations Katie , i am so sorry that i did not see this before the second on june .

i wish you and your husband all the happness in the world .
please come and let us know about your day .:smile: Congrads kaite . Many hugs to you and your husband .

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Oh I wonder how the wedding was, I can't wait to hear, the suspense is killing me! Just kidding, but I do hope things went well and I can't wait to hear and hopefully see pictures?

muppet baby

Reaction score
Oh I wonder how the wedding was, I can't wait to hear, the suspense is killing me! Just kidding, but I do hope things went well and I can't wait to hear and hopefully see pictures?
oh i know what you mean i do hope that things went well to and i would love to see pictures they katie is is so neat he he .
:smile: i love to post with her .