"I Am Big Bird: The Caroll Spinney Story" documentary in development

Status
Not open for further replies.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
"Oscar, what did you do with Big Bird?"
:grouchy: *Feathers fly out of his mouth* Heh-heh-heh-heh!

That. Was. Gold.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I still have to make my donation, but I sure hope you guys can make it (it's getting really close right now).

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Does anyone know what year the Carroll Spinney in Australia concert happened in?

SSLFan

Reaction score
Hi Guys!

Dave from Copper Pot here. So we totally underestimated the demand for the Blu-Ray-only package! 50 discs sold out in under four hours (we were initially only going to offer 25, but bumped it to 50 at the last minute).

Since the $99 Blu-Ray-only package sold out and people emailed us that they also wanted a digital download with their disc, we're going to offer a package that has the signed 2-disc special edition Blu-Ray, a digital download of the film and soundtrack and access to the production blog for $125. This incentive is going to go live TODAY (8/1/12) at 1 PM EST. 100 of these packages are going to be up for grabs! Remember, this is a KICKSTARTER EXCLUSIVE and will not be available in stores or online on places like YouTube, etc.

Thanks for working with us and understanding that this process is ongoing and evolving and we're trying to meet the demand.
Hi!:wisdom:

This film looks GREAT and I'm excited to see what you guys do. It's great you're doing this for Caroll. I was just wondering, will Caroll talk about his experiences working on the Sesame Street Live shows? Like will you have footage of him recording the voices in the studio? Hope to hear from you. :smile: :fanatic:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I've checked the Kickstarter page, and saw that they need nearly $12,000 more before reaching their goal!

Just thought about something: It's been said that one of the incentives for pledging money is a copy of the film's soundtrack. Will this be all original music composed for the film, or will it include songs sung by Caroll Spinney's characters?

Does Kickstarter only accept credit cards or does it also accept debit or checks?

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
YAAAAAY!!! :smile:

Thank you, backers for supporting "I Am Big Bird"!! (I am one of the backers for this project)

Hooray for Big Bird, Oscar, Bruno, Shivers, and all of other Spinney's characters!! :wisdom::grouchy:

Status
Not open for further replies.