• Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help.
  • Sesame moves to HBO Max
    Sesame Street is moving to the new HBO Max streaming service for Seasons 51-55. HBO Max will also stream a broad collection of classic episodes from the past 50 years.
  • 50 Years and Counting
    Read our review and discuss with fans the highly anticipated Sesame Street "50 Years and Counting" DVD set from Shout Factory featuring over five hours of beloved moments.
  • "Muppets Now" announced for Disney+
    It's finally official. A new, unscripted short-form series, “Muppets Now”, is coming to Disney+ in 2020. Let us know your thoughts on the Muppets big announcement.
  • The Dark Crystal: "Age of Resistance"
    After a 36 year wait, return to the great conjunction. The Dark Crystal "Age of Resistance" is a mesmerizing and beautiful prequel series now on Netflix. Renew your essence today.
  • Music is Everywhere
    Muppet Central Radio is now on TorontoCast, TuneIn and Apple Music. Listen to Muppet music 24/7 wherever you go with TuneIn and Apple apps and devices.

"I Am Big Bird: The Caroll Spinney Story" documentary in development

Status
Not open for further replies.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
I haven't heard specifically about Netflix, however, I have noticed that a lot of documentaries in general that have had releases lately have been coming out on Netflix the same day as they are available On Demand, etc. I'm hoping so. Netflix did have Being Elmo on there for awhile...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Who cares? I wanted to see this in theaters. :stick_out_tongue:

MelissaY1

Reaction score
People who don't have it showing near them I'm sure care lol it's an amazing film regardless. I saw it in the theater and still want to see it again in my own home and get a copy to have

Reactions: zns

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Saw it today at the MoMI. It was really good. Some stories you've heard before, others you probably haven't. Plus, I got Caroll's autograph and a photo of him, me and Oscar.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
@Oscarfan that's awesome! It must have been super unreal to be meeting and taking a picture with your favorite SS character! :grouchy:

MrBloogarFoobly

Reaction score
I was there too. Really beautiful film. I must admit, Spinney does not seem as "with it," which is totally understandable given his age, but it was a little sad to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.