"I Am Big Bird: The Caroll Spinney Story" documentary in development

Status
Not open for further replies.

zns

Reaction score
Hiya!

This 2-disc special edition is a Kickstarter exclusive. Once the campaign ends, it'll be gone forever!

-Dave
If only I could afford to get something like that. Oh well, I will definitely contribute sometime this week.

Pop Tarts

Reaction score
I just cried for 3 minutes and 43 seconds. Please share this to everyone you know on Facebook and donate :smile: We have to get this made!

Pop Tarts

Reaction score
I would assume that there will be a DVD available after the production. The donation DVD is a perk. :sympathy:

CopperPot

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Dave from Copper Pot here. Just wanted to give you all a quick heads up about a Kickstarter exclusive that will hit the site tomorrow.

We know you wanted the special edition Blu-Ray with all the special features and archival footage. So, starting tomorrow, we're going to make limited quantities of the special edition available for UNDER $100! This special edition will be signed by Caroll and will be extremely limited in the number made available. I suggest you check Kickstarter early and often (and also our Twitter, etc) if you want to secure your copy.

Finally, if you've already pledged for the DVD at $25, please know that you do have the option to increase your pledge and get this.

I can't stress enough: this 2-disc special edition is A KICKSTARTER EXCLUSIVE. You'll never get it anywhere else. Ever!

Good luck!

-Dave

CopperPot

Reaction score
Hi guys!

We just wanted to let you know that the 2-disc special edition Blu-Ray signed by Caroll is NOW AVAILABLE FOR ONLY $99. This Blu-Ray set is where all the archival footage we can't get in the film will find its home. We know you wanted it cheaper, so we stripped out all the other rewards and made it available for the lowest price we can offer. Reminder: this is the ONLY TIME this 2-disc set will be available to the public. It is a KICKSTARTER EXCLUSIVE... AND, we are only making 50 available at this price.

Get yours now: http://kck.st/NGQAQl

Enjoy!

-Dave

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So the DVD, in general (not necessarily the special edition or blu-ray), isn't going to be available in-store anywhere, like Best Buy or fye or any places like that? Just through you guys, exclusively?

CopperPot

Reaction score
Hiya,

Sorry if there's some confusion--though we haven't signed with a distributor yet, I'm sure you'll be able to buy the standard DVD in stores at some point.

If you want the special edition Kickstarter exclusive, which will have tons of archival footage not seen in the film, plus jacket art designed by Caroll, you'll have to get it on Kickstarter.

But yes, if you want just the film, there will be plenty of ways to get it!

Status
Not open for further replies.