How's the weather where you are?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Weird...it's warm enough for a thunderstorm today! It's pouring outside and lightening and thundering! It's crazy! The bottom falls out tomorrow though, the temp is supposed to drop about 40 degrees between today and tomorrow. Then it'll be so cold we'll be complaining about that. I just hope it snows soon. Gotta have snow for Christmas!

lizroberts

Reaction score
I would love it if it snowed in the UK for christmas, but it won't so i won't hold my breath. Its not been too bad today, no rain which has been nice. Sunny bit of a breeze.

Liz

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
We had something happened this morning I've never experience before. There's a thermometer right outside the science building and I walked in this morning at a beautiful 62 degrees.....when I came out three hours later, it was 35!!! I ran all the way back to my dorm because I didn't take a jacket to class! I have never seen that happen in such a short time!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've decided to get back into the swing of giving out weather forecasts, so here I go...

D'Snowth's Daily Weather
-10's (highlight to read)
-0's
0's
10's
20's
30's
40's
50's
60's
70's
80's
90's
100's
110's

Today: We're still in the middle of a heat-wave and I do not like it! High 72, with a drizzle.

For Breakfast: Capt. Crunch
For Supper: I have no idea

Pork

Reaction score
weather at present is pleasant...mildly warm with a cool breeze. very refreshing after yesterdays melting heat and storms.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
The weather's gotten so nasty here in the last 3 hours, they're closing campus tomorrow. We don't get snow in OK...we get ice storms, and one's a'coming!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
It's WINTER!!! It's so cold outside! The low this morning was 7 above zero. We'll be lucky to get into the 20's today. The sun is shining though. I kind of wish it would snow. Not alot, just enough to make everything all pretty and Christmasy. There's something so magical about Christmastime snow. I'll just keep waiting. There's a chance this weekend. I hope it happens! Otherwise, it's just cold....

Pork

Reaction score
I would love to see snow...out Christmastimes are always soooo hot.

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
Right now, in Fort Worth, it is 29° outside. At 12pm (central) (noon) it started to snow. We had to stay in school though! I am hoping that we don't have to tomorrow!!