How's the weather where you are?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
It is winter time so it's been real cold here. Drinking plently of hot chocolate with marshmellows and apple cider.

dkmontgomery

Reaction score
Weather Today, November 15, 2006

Weather is cloudy, drizzly, damp and nasty in southeast Missouri today. :rolleyes:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Thought I'd check in here at this thread as I haven't in quite awhile. Anyway, the weather here in MN is exactly how it's supposed to be at this time of year. Cold, but not too cold, highs have been in the Upper 30's to Low 40's. The only sucky thing is that it's been mostly cloudy over the last several days. We don't see alot of sun in November. Anyway, that's the lastest weather report from here. Now back to you Anchorman!

Pork

Reaction score
It's two weeks til summer and kind of warmish...I'd say about 25...just nice I reckon.

Faylo

Reaction score
We've been getting strangely warm weather here.. Yesterday it was 19 degrees, while usually we get -2 and a few inches of snow by now.

Ziffel

Reaction score
For a week now it's been highs of about 60, which is terrific for late November! And making it even more comfortable is the lack of wind each day! This mild weather is supposed to continue all week and then December brings in colder temps. But still none of the dreaded Sn word in sight!