How's the weather where you are?

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Today was in the mid to upper 60's, with sun, sun, sun! all around. I wish it would hurry up and rain. It is December. This is NorCal. It is supposed to be rainy by now!!!!!!! *pouts*

D'Snowth

Reaction score
D'Snowth's Daily Weather

-10's (highlight to read)
-0's
0's
10's
20's
30's
40's
50's
60's
70's
80's
90's
100's
110's

Today: Nice and cold, just like I likes it! High 55, with a mix of clouds, sun, and wind.

For Breakfast: A combination of cheep Cocoa Pepples and brand-name Fruity Pebbles I called "Coc-y Pebbles"
For Supper: McDonald's AGAIN (we're a little tight this week)

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
It's pretty cold but not to cold and I'm glad because I have to rake leaves today.

Coc-y pebbles... EEEW!!! :stick_out_tongue:

christyb

Reaction score
It's a chilly high 30's ish but with the wind out like it is it feels more like high 20's ish and it's cloudy.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Not sure on the temperature, but on a Beauregard scale it's "Lots of wet Autum'n leaves for me to clear up tomorrow." Wet and very vey windy. Also cold.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Let's see, well last I checked it had yet to get out of the single digits. Yep, it's COLD! Actually I think the temp has made into the teens, but the windchills are making it feel like it's about zero outside. It is sunny though. Despite all this cold we still have no snow. I wish it would snow so badly!

Hmm, what did I eat today?

Breakfast: Hot chocolate and a MUFFIN! Kid you not, I had a small cinnamon muffin.
Lunch: Ham sandwich, potato chips, yogurt
Dinner: Will be meatloaf and roasted potatoes with salad on the side. Yummy!

Beakerfan

Reaction score
I think Cali should trade nic names with Florida. Cuz it's bright and sunny, and not cold at all! *pouts*

Skye

Reaction score
redBoobergurl said:
Despite all this cold we still have no snow.
Aw, you're lucky! We do have snow here, and it's driving me nuts! I can't stand snow. I wish I could send you some of it. :smile:

And yeah, it's really, really cold here today, too. *Sigh* I can't wait for warmer weather!