How Would You Feel If...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hahahahahahaha! *cough* Sorry...um...

This was a wonderfully thought out little test, Cantus. I see there was only one voice wishing for it to happen...

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Daffyfan2003 said:
I would like to hear the new puppateers sing some classic songs, such as Steve doing a rendition of "Rainbow Connection" or Steve and Eric doing "Moving Right Along." They wouldn't really have to make another movie on that. They could maybe do it on a talk show or a television appearance.
I believe Steve Whitmire did perform kermit singing "the rainbow connection" at Muppetfest.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
minor muppetz said:
I believe Steve Whitmire did perform kermit singing "the rainbow connection" at Muppetfest.
He also performed it when the Muppets guest starred on "Donna's Day".

Ernie101

Reaction score
Cantus Rock said:
This is the correct answer.

And you nailed it sir; there is no point to such a terrible idea. I just wanted to see how all of the fans of the current productions would react. They argue for the Muppet's continued track with such vigor...I just wanted to see the responses.

I wasn't aware an opinion was right or wrong.

I basically don't even need to say what I want to say because it has been said so many times already in this thread.

:crazy: *Thinks Beau's post was hillarious*

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Ernie101 said:
I wasn't aware an opinion was right or wrong.
Hah, you must not be familiar with the Regressional Feeling Thermometer...

but in this instance, the thread was made with a specific purpose. So, to me, there was a right and wrong answer.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
I'm usually not opposed to remakes, but it'd be the same characters, which since they're puppets, would be pointless to redo

minor muppetz

Reaction score
although it would be ridiculous to remake a muppet movie, it would be funny if a remake of one of the first three movies was produced and the muppets kept refferencing the fact that it was a remake, possibly a parody of remakes. It would make since for the great muppet caper (they kept talking about how they were in a movie, so why not brag about making a remake?) or even the muppet movie (it could begin with kermit, in the theatre, welcoming everybody to the screening of the remake of the muppet movie).

otherwise, unneccessary.

BEAR

Reaction score
minor muppetz said:
although it would be ridiculous to remake a muppet movie, it would be funny if a remake of one of the first three movies was produced and the muppets kept refferencing the fact that it was a remake, possibly a parody of remakes. It would make since for the great muppet caper (they kept talking about how they were in a movie, so why not brag about making a remake?) or even the muppet movie (it could begin with kermit, in the theatre, welcoming everybody to the screening of the remake of the muppet movie).

otherwise, unneccessary.

That could be a funny idea, but I'm not sure about a theatrical release of it, maybe just a straight to video.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
BEAR said:
That could be a funny idea, but I'm not sure about a theatrical release of it, maybe just a straight to video.
I didn't say anything about it being a theatrical release. If you thought I did when mentioning kermit welcoming everybody in the theatre to the remake, i meant that the muppets would be in a theatre.