How will you watch Muppet Oz?

Beauregard

Reaction score
JohnFranklin said:
i watched it last thursday. sort of on the fence about it. some good lines, but overall it was just sorta 'eh'.

penguin fans will be very happy. as will scooter and jonny and sal fans. bean's only in backgrounds. electric mayhem/animal fans will not be so happy. pepe fans will be the happiest as it's almost a pepe feature.

gonzo has the funniest line in the show, but I can already see the complaint letters coming in.

-jf
PENGUINS! Yey!

Scooter! Yey!

Johnny!

Pepe...oh well...

That Announcer

Reaction score
Pepe is barrelling over Kermit, Floyd, Janice, Scooter, and everybody else. I think we should get rid of him. Now if there's so much Pepe, why isn't there enough Bobo?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I have to watch it on the 22nd because a) I graduate from 8th grade on the 20th, and b) we're having company all day on the 21st and my TiVo is downstairs where the company will be and I can't watch MWoO with a bunch of people behind me talking and eating can I? No I can't.:big_grin:

That Announcer

Reaction score
Well congratulations to you, TPC! Much luck in the 9th grade. I live in Canada and graduate a little later than you do- I'm off in a month's time.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I'm having some friends over who like muppets and we will watch/tape it. :big_grin: CAN'T WAIT!

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
much like I did very mery muppet christmas.... I called EVERYONE I knew and told them to watch, or else, THEN I got all cozy in my Fiance's arms and watched, and he'll be home for this one (YEAY!!!!!!!!!! :excited: ) so I hope it will be the same situation :smile:

T-Bird Chick

Reaction score
Party,party,party!

me and my bestest friends are going to have a sleepopver to celabrate the movie and one of my friends birthday. its gonna be a riot!

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
I just recently found out that my high school's prom is that day.

For some reason, this post is taking me really long to figure out how to word.

Let's just go with:

PROM = BAD, MWOO = GOOD.

Gordon Universe

Reaction score
I'm prepping this week with a chronological marathon of all of the dvd available muppet movies and specials - not including creature shop or sesame street, because I started too late