How will you watch Muppet Oz?

wes

Reaction score
Muppet OZ Party

My Puppet Team and I are having a Party to celebrate, and to use it as a teaching tool to help better their puppetry skills :halo: :smile:

Oh bye the way how do you say puppet in spanish, if some one knows please drop a line, thanks :stick_out_tongue:

Beauregard

Reaction score
*sigh* I wanna party and watch it, but I would have to see it first, so as not to put off my friends by it's being rubish....so that rather defeats the objest.

So, I guess I'll watch it on my own....

:sing: Cause I'm going, my own way, and, I don't care what the doozers say, cause I'm going the way I gotta go....:sing:

wes

Reaction score
:cry: :frown: I'm sorry man If you were close to Columbus, Ga. I'd Say come party with us, i don't mined you being rubish (what ever that Means) :smirk: !

Beauregard

Reaction score
Huh? Me no rubish! Me wanna make sure me movie ain't no rubish before me go show it to friends that dont like de Muppetisms!

I mean, I wanna check the film won't put them off the Muppets forever.

Yeah, I may call up an internet party, and chat while watching...if I can....not sure.

Anyway, I'll convince Mum and Dad to watch too. And I'll buy in stuffing-worthes of chocolate, sweets, and candy to lure them in to watch it even if they don't want to. :stick_out_tongue:

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
wes said:
Oh bye the way how do you say puppet in spanish, if some one knows please drop a line, thanks :stick_out_tongue:

according to my girl friend the word in spanish for PUPPET is "TITERES",

i dont plan on watching it, it just isnt interesting to me,

Frogster

Reaction score
You know what's so sweet for me? Midnight, Wednesday night (practically Thursday), I get to see a midnight matinee of Revenge Of The Sith, then Friday is Muppets Wizard of Oz, and on Saturday is the season finale of Saturday Night Live. My three favorite things in three days! Whoo-hoo!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Coolness! So, are you one of those people who will be camped outside the movie theatre for three days to see the premeir of Star Wars III?

Frogster

Reaction score
No way! I got better things to do. Last night, just out of curiosity, I went to the theatre just to ask if they had tickets for "Sith" and to my surprise, they did, so I called a buddy of mine and asked if he wanted one, too. So, I got me and him tickets. What's kinda neat about this is that six years ago, when "The Phantom Menace" came out, I said to myself, "Hey, I don't want to go to the opening night of the first two of the new trilogy, but I do want to go at midnight when they show Episode III." Isn't that great that the whole "good things come to those who wait" theory worked out?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Very true. Hope oyu enjoy it. it looks asstounding....hopefully it won't drag peep's away from Mwoo though.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Coolness! So, are you one of those people who will be camped outside the movie theatre for three days to see the premeir of Star Wars III?
I JUST WENT TO FANDANGO.COM AND PRDERED TIX THERE FOR A DOLLER XTRA