How will you watch Muppet Oz?

Frogster

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Very true. Hope oyu enjoy it. it looks asstounding....hopefully it won't drag peep's away from Mwoo though.
That's what I'm afraid of... with MWoO the day after ROTS comes out, I don't think there'll be as many viewers. I'm making sure to see it, though.

beaker

Reaction score
Xerus said:
I was wondering, how will all of you watch The Muppet Wizard of Oz when it finally airs?
Like dental surgery...you go in expecting it won't be very plesant, but hoping there is a few things that arent completely horrible. Sorry, it just feels like the early to mid 90's with this classic telling retale. It feels like Muppet fans will accept any sort of production as long as it has the Muppets...even tho they arent playing themselves.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Hmmm. A party sounds like a good idea. A lot of my friends like the Muppets. Unfortunately, their not around during the summer. Unfortunately, I'll probably be stuck watching it by myself bumming out over the fact that I don't have a girlfriend. *sigh*

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Frogster said:
with MWoO the day after ROTS comes out, I don't think there'll be as many viewers.
My original intention was to have a party, but I don't think 3 people really constitutes a party. Anyway, one person who's coming said he's pulling an all nighter for ROTS, and he would be tired. So I told him to come anyway and just sleep through it. :stick_out_tongue:

unclematt

Reaction score
I have bought the Cherry Pepsi. :smile: I have bought the Tombstone Pizza :big_grin: . The house is empty. :excited: I can not wait. It is going to be a great night.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
If I do watch MWoO,it'll just be me.Maybe I'll read my book,whilst watching it too.:zany:

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
I'm having 23 people over for a Muppet party. There will be a yellow brick road and I'll have my figures set out and about. We have three TVs set up in various rooms. :smile:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
MuppetsRule said:
I'm having 23 people over for a Muppet party. There will be a yellow brick road and I'll have my figures set out and about. We have three TVs set up in various rooms. :smile:
Wow! I'm Impressed.:cool:

Convincing John

Reaction score
Pizza Hut Pizza and...a frozen cappucino drink from my local espresso place. Dee-lish!

This is gonna be so COOL!!!:excited::excited::excited:

Convincing John

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
Now that the day has come, my formula for watching is: in my bro's room, right next to the tube (possibly with the sound up depending on how loud my mom's tunes are), with a coke, and pasta or cookies.

Less than an hour! Glee!