how did u get into the muppets??

Marky

Reaction score
Nah, I just meant it for anyone else who grew up when I did. EVERYONE watched the Muppet Show back then. I mean everyone! We didn't have the channels like today at all, but if your house had cable, shows were like events.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Marky said:
Nah, I just meant it for anyone else who grew up when I did. EVERYONE watched the Muppet Show back then. I mean everyone! We didn't have the channels like today at all, but if your house had cable, shows were like events.
Okay, well I am sorry I miss understood you.

BEAR

Reaction score
I can't really tell ya. I just know that I grew up on Sesame Street. I watched it and would have all the latest toys as a kid. The 80s was still a wonderful time to be a SS fan because so much happened during that decade on the show. Mr. Hooper died (and luckily I still kinda got to know him), Maria and Luis were married, Gabby born, Miles adopted, Follow That Bird, the end of Snuffy's imaginary days, Oscar and Telly still buddied around, Muppet Family Christmas. All the major highlights in the history of the whole series I got to witness as a child. And then I think I have always liked Kermit, Miss Piggy, Fozzie and the gang. Don't know really when I started watching them, but I don't remember a time when I didn't. Just something I always knew.