Home Improvement fans

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
We got some of our channels back as well: UPtv, truTV, and Oxygen; still no longer have WGN, Investigation Discovery, or We TV.
We still don't have WGN, Investigation Discovery, or We TV either.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I'm watching the show on UP TV at the moment, and noticed that the intro with the video game portions that includes the headshots of the three boys is cut.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Looks like UPtv will be airing the rare three-part series finale this afternoon.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Home Improvement will be returning to UP TV starting on December 3, which will be replacing Whose Line Is It Anyway.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Bumping this thread reminds me, I don't know what exactly it is, but I see where apparently Tim Allen and Richard Karn are filming a new show together . . . I think, if I'm not mistaken, it's actually some kind of reality competition show for - you guessed it - home improvement.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Bumping this thread reminds me, I don't know what exactly it is, but I see where apparently Tim Allen and Richard Karn are filming a new show together . . . I think, if I'm not mistaken, it's actually some kind of reality competition show for - you guessed it - home improvement.
It's called Assembly Required, and it’s going to be on History Channel.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I was reading the other that apparently LAST NAME STANDING is going to have a rather interesting crossover in which Tim Allen will be reprising his role as Tim "The Tool Man" Taylor while still playing Mike Baxter at the same time. I haven't heard about such an interesting dual-role episode of a TV show since the time on SANFORD AND SON where Fred met Redd Foxx.