Home Improvement fans

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm not sure yet, but I mean, honestly, a lot of shows start running out of steam in their later seasons, so that's pretty much normal.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I'm not sure yet, but I mean, honestly, a lot of shows start running out of steam in their later seasons, so that's pretty much normal.
So you haven’t gotten that far to watching the later seasons yet?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm watching every Sunday on UPtv, and I think they just got started on Season 5 the last time I watched. So far, it's a really funny season, so I'm not sure how late the later seasons you feel are weak.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I'm watching every Sunday on UPtv, and I think they just got started on Season 5 the last time I watched. So far, it's a really funny season, so I'm not sure how late the later seasons you feel are weak.
I don’t even get UP TV anymore because it got dropped from our cable package or something, so I watch them on Laff.

As for the later seasons, I think that Seasons 6-8 are weak.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I know clip shows get a really, really bad rep - especially in this day and age, where YouTube and the like have basically made the point of clip shows completely moot - but I tend to like clip shows, and I thought it was a clever framing device for HOME IMPROVEMENT do a clip show in the form of Tim being up in the middle of the night with a bad stomach ache, and watching a bunch of old TOOL TIME tapes because of it. What was really amusing was the very last tape he watched had the very first TOOL TIME episode on in, where we a big switch in that Tim is the one with an unsightly beard, while Al is the clean-shaven one.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
There was one later episode where Rodney Dangerfield showed up for a few minutes of spiel. Nice tribute to the man who gave Tim Allen (and many others) his big break.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
There was one later episode where Rodney Dangerfield showed up for a few minutes of spiel. Nice tribute to the man who gave Tim Allen (and many others) his big break.
That was in one of the Thanksgiving episodes.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh, I thought you did, because you've PM'd me about it a few times in the past as well and used to post in the SEINFELD thread we have on here.