Hidden Disney Characters in other Disney movies.

Lola p

Reaction score
And I do not know if this counts, But Frank Oz voiced a monster in monsters inc.

I forget his name, but he was the asisstant to Randal, the evil purple monster.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Lilo's got a Dumbo plush sitting on/by her big drawing pad on her easel near her bedroom window... in Lilo & Stitch. :wink: Plus, a lot of the control room aliens are otherworldly versions of Pooh and pals, near the beginning of the film after Stitch escapes.

Oh yeah! In 101 Dalmatians, during the Twilight Bark sequence, Lady, Tramp, Jock, Peg, & more dogs are seen pitching in. And I'm pretty sure that Pongo (& maybe more dogs from L&tT again) is glimpsed being walked in NYC in Oliver & Company while Dodger is singing "Why Should I Worry?".

:big_grin:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
The thing I really love about Pixar movies is that they hide a lot of stuff.
I remember in Monsters Inc, at the begginning of the film, Pixar's phone number can be seen on the switchboard in the first scene.
I don't know if you noticed, but the Pizza Planet car has been in every Pixar film to date except the Incredibles.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Did you ever notice that "Bug City" in a Bug's Life, is also the same house that Randall ends up in, in Monsters Inc? (Yes, the Pizza Planet Truck is in the same exact place in both movies.)

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
Did you ever notice that "Bug City" in a Bug's Life, is also the same house that Randall ends up in, in Monsters Inc? (Yes, the Pizza Planet Truck is in the same exact place in both movies.)

Yeah, I noticed. It's actually fun to watch Pixar movies and see characters and other stuff from their movies. One boy in Finding Nemo, for example, was reading an Incredibles comic and at the end of Monsters Inc, Boo hands Sully a Jessie doll and a Nemo toy.

Bridget

Reaction score
I think that in either the Lion King or Lion King 1 1/2 a constellation of Mickey Mouse in in the sky.