Hidden Disney Characters in other Disney movies.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Yeah, I tried looking it up on youtube ... even if the quality were better ... it's darn near impossible to tell if they're there.

I'm glad I'm not the only one whose heard about that at the very lease, lol.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Well, I heard it from you. :big_grin: I just went on youtube to confirm it ... and really couldn't. I can see where they may have been ... but it's just too small. I don't have the movie myself, so I can't zoom in on the boxseats.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I've never heard that before, but it would be really cool if it were true.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Well, I heard it from you. :big_grin: I just went on youtube to confirm it ... and really couldn't. I can see where they may have been ... but it's just too small. I don't have the movie myself, so I can't zoom in on the boxseats.
Oh I see, lol, nevermind than

I've never heard that before, but it would be really cool if it were true.
Yeah I was reading on the Statler and Waldorf page of wikipedia, not Muppet wikia, lol. Like I said I don't think it's true, but thought I would share it with everyone here

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I just thought of another one, :smile:.

In a Goofy Movie during the number "Out on the Open Road," you can see Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck, Mickey even does a little signing.

Course that's not where the characters are hidden, cause later during the Powerline concert, Mickey can be seen in the crowd.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Well as pretty well known I'm a huge Disney fan, so I thought it would be fun to talk about hidden characters in some Disney movies. I made a video showing where you can find Belle in the Hunchback of North Dame.

Plus you can find Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck and Goofy in the Little Mermaid, but it's kind of hard to find them.

Anyone got anything else...

That's cool JJ.:cool: Not only Belle but also the carpet from Aladdin.:big_grin:

And incidentally has it ever occurred to you that the man cleaning the carpet looks like he could even possibly be Ichabod Crane from the Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad?

Slackbot

Reaction score
I read on wikipedia that the Muppet hecklers Statler and Waldorf can be seen in the Pixar short film Presto, which was the short flim seen before Wall-E.

Since it's from Wikipedia, I took this info with a grain of salt, but thought I would go looking for them. They make an appearence in their trademart theater box.

So I have this short flim on both Itunes and DVD, and I saw some characters that do look a little like them, but it's so small it's hard to see.

This one doesn't really count since I don't think it's true, unless someone can show they really are, but I thought I would mention it.
After checking my DVD, I can vouch for it. In one shot the magician is running into the left wing (as you face the stage--don't know if that's stage left or stage right), and Statler and Waldorf are in a box on the right side of the screen They are a little blurred, as it's in the far background, but it's clearly them.

Drtooth

Reaction score
The of course, there's the not so hidden, not really Disney (though they distributed it more currently) character in Toy Story 3...

for the sake of Spoilers (though i can't imagine who wouldn't have seen it that wanted to by now):

My Neighbor Totoro is among one of the toys in a little girl's room.

Lola p

Reaction score
The mime villain from incredibles is in ratatouille.